Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Pawn Shop Placement

m_umair77

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Username
Um77
Hi Everyone!, I am new at the forum, but been playing the game for almost 4 months.
I bought pawn shop as there was an offer, but don't know where to place it correctly, please if someone guide me, which buildings names would be able to make use of Pawn shops?. I already read the post from Chloe11111 but didn't quite get it.

Hi Everyone!, I am new at the forum, but been playing the game for almost 4 months.
I bought pawn shop as there was an offer, but don't know where to place it correctly, please if someone guide me, which buildings names would be able to make use of Pawn shops?. I already read the post from Chloe11111 but didn't quite get it.
Welcome to the forum!
The pawn shop is used to collect "collection" items from buildings within its radius. You would generally place the Pawn Shop near your adventure buildings to easily collect them.
Here is the link to the Pawn Shop page on the wiki:

m_umair77

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Username
Um77
Thx @Jenn B for your quick reply, if you don't mind, can u elaborate on adventure buildings? ...if u don't mind please can u name few buildings it will clarify more things,
I already did check the pawn shop on wiki but didn't find any names for the buildings names...

Thx @Jenn B for your quick reply, if you don't mind, can u elaborate on adventure buildings? ...if u don't mind please can u name few buildings it will clarify more things,
I already did check the pawn shop on wiki but didn't find any names for the buildings names...
Sure! Here is the wiki page describing all the adventure buildings. You can click on each to see how to attain each one using adventure maps.

Top Bottom