Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Not Getting Friend Requests 🤷

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Sulfe
Is there a problem with friend requests? I've been told that two have been sent to me and I've not received them. I sent one to the first person, but have not heard back. Is there a secret or should I write support? Just wondering.
Thanks for any input.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
2060X25EB
Username
it's changing
Turn on notifications, the program should show whether the request was sent correctly or not...

From what I've experienced in this game, they may not come through when you send to an old neighbor who didn't remove you from the list, you didn't remove him, and there was some problem with the account. Since we often have proper names, not the ID code of the neighbor in the list, it can be difficult to detect whether you don't have or had this neighbor.
I guess only support can help by deleting inactive, damaged or blocked accounts, but personally I have an ambivalent attitude towards support...

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Sulfe
Thank you for your reply, rgr3. I do have notifications on and was told requests were sent. I resent one request thinking that it may be case sensitive. We will see.

Also, I've been very lucky with support, so I may give them a try. Support restored Curly, from a game that I quit in 2016. They couldn't restore completely, but gave me tons of coins and AC. So, she is busy rebuilding.

Thanks again,
Sulfe

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Sulfe
Well? Here's their response...🤷‍♀️

I am sorry that you are not getting requests from friends!
We are doing everything possible to fix this issue with requests. As soon as we have a solution, we'll introduce it in one of the future updates.
We are sorry for the inconvenience!
If you have any other questions, please contact me again. I'll be glad to help.
Have a great day!

Top Bottom