Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows New Member

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33SSPDRC1
Username
Kiwi Airlines
I keep getting a pop-up saying my first post has to be approved, not sure if this is the right forum to do this, but ... Looking for “long-term” neighbours (neighbors), forum members only please, I don’t use social media apps (prefer to keep my sanity intact). Joined: 22 September 2024, current level 39, current star level 91, current reputation level 42/60, Friend Code: 33SSPDRC1, Kiwi Airlines, Alliance: Pink Ladies Club :) any assistance navigating this site would be appreciated, complete newbie! P.S. I am Apogee/Prometheus launch ready (capable). with quantum leaps, having won 1st Place in Celestial Festival 2024.

Attachments

• 1st Place Celestial Festival 2024.jpg
    1st Place Celestial Festival 2024.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I keep getting a pop-up saying my first post has to be approved, not sure if this is the right forum to do this, but ... Looking for “long-term” neighbours (neighbors), forum members only please, I don’t use social media apps (prefer to keep my sanity intact). Joined: 22 September 2024, current level 39, current star level 91, current reputation level 42/60, Friend Code: 33SSPDRC1, Kiwi Airlines, Alliance: Pink Ladies Club :) any assistance navigating this site would be appreciated, complete newbie! P.S. I am Apogee/Prometheus launch ready (capable). with quantum leaps, having won 1st Place in Celestial Festival 2024.
Welcome to the forum! Yes, I approved your first post so you can post again now without approval.
Feel free to ask for neighbors and trading partners here. You can create a Signature with necessary info (see mine or ones from others for examples). For launches, the launch chat is good for that (under "chat" at the top of this website).
Other than that, feel free to post any questions you have.
Happy flying!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33SSPDRC1
Username
Kiwi Airlines
Welcome to the forum! Yes, I approved your first post so you can post again now without approval.
Feel free to ask for neighbors and trading partners here. You can create a Signature with necessary info (see mine or ones from others for examples). For launches, the launch chat is good for that (under "chat" at the top of this website).
Other than that, feel free to post any questions you have.
Happy flying!
Thank you :) although I have already completed Down the rabbit hole quest, currently battling it out for 1st place in that too

Top Bottom