Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows New Game

BobbinsPilot

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
Unfortunately GI were unable to restore my 11 year + old game after attempting to use the GI link feature that completely corrupted my game when transferring from the old GI App to the new one.

As an apology they have put me back to level 80 and asked me to rebuild with the 5000 + greenies and 20m coins they have sent me

1723232512642.png

So looks like i need to get my 6 cloud castles back (loads of clicking to do now) and start building up the stars again, I am no longer in the 600 + club.

:(

Unfortunately GI were unable to restore my 11 year + old game after attempting to use the GI link feature that completely corrupted my game when transferring from the old GI App to the new one.

As an apology they have put me back to level 80 and asked me to rebuild with the 5000 + greenies and 20m coins they have sent me

View attachment 74198

So looks like i need to get my 6 cloud castles back (loads of clicking to do now) and start building up the stars again, I am no longer in the 600 + club.

:(
This is awful. I am so sorry you have to re-do stars, etc.
At least for me, as an admin and a mod here, I say you get to keep your star designation on the forum.
(I also just realized you have the 500 star medal but not the banner. I will award that forthwith).
If you want me to remove those so you can post about your new progress and get congratulations, I can do that! Just send me a PM :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
2060X25EB
Username
it's changing
Due to the Internet connection and the Wi-Fi router, I lost my account several times. I knew less, and the support did not help...
The question is, what did you use the GI connection for, and how.
There was an update to a new version recently, the number and extension changed. If you have the old game folder, you can probably still use it.
Probably losing your neighbors.
You may still have the old account data on your device.
But if you overwrote the old folder (game location) with a new one, uninstalled the older version of the game, then sorry...
Another option is what the game "knows" from the web browser.
Does anyone have the same problem as me, that at level 80, they did not perform "build terminal section 1"?
Someone, probably may have...
Quote from another forum:
People are divided into those who make backups, and those who will make them.

Top Bottom