Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Move Accounts to new PC

Not so much a problem but a query. I have most accounts on windows through windows store.
Have never done any GI link or anything related to an account (GI supportphobia o_O ) I plan
on replacing the old PC and moving all the accounts to the new PC, but have no clue what would
be the current best option to do so.

Anyone done this recently successfully, what steps should I take? Any help will be appreciated. :cool:

g

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
In my opinion the easy and probably savest version would be just save the localstates and install everything like you had now.

The second version move the supports to the browser via GI Link i did it without any problems last week. This version has some downs and others probably should say something about it since i just started again and i could be missing some crucial informations.

1. No Friday Bonus as far as i know
2. Some of my supports have events some not no clue what the normal is
3. The obvious it can trigger your GI supportphobia but everything here can trigger that ;)

At the end this are supportgames the speed i can manage all my supports in the browser is far more importent to me then some bonus stuff.

Not so much a problem but a query. I have most accounts on windows through windows store.
Have never done any GI link or anything related to an account (GI supportphobia o_O ) I plan
on replacing the old PC and moving all the accounts to the new PC, but have no clue what would
be the current best option to do so.

Anyone done this recently successfully, what steps should I take? Any help will be appreciated. :cool:

I recently moved my fuel ring games to a new windows device.

1) Locate the folder "C:\Users\davej\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt" replacing my username with yours !

2) Copy the entire folder to a portable hard drive / USB stick

3) Download the game from the windows store onto your new PC.

4) Play your new game to level 3.

5) You should now have a friend code and relevant files will have been created on your new pc

6) Locate your new folder as above.

7) Copy the "C:\Users\davej\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt" on your USB to the new PC, overwriting the existing folder.

8) Holding your breath, load the game and you should see your old game on your new PC.

Regards
Harcourt

I recently moved my fuel ring games to a new windows device.

1) Locate the folder "C:\Users\davej\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt" replacing my username with yours !

2) Copy the entire folder to a portable hard drive / USB stick

3) Download the game from the windows store onto your new PC.

4) Play your new game to level 3.

5) You should now have a friend code and relevant files will have been created on your new pc

6) Locate your new folder as above.

7) Copy the "C:\Users\davej\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt" on your USB to the new PC, overwriting the existing folder.

8) Holding your breath, load the game and you should see your old game on your new PC.

Regards
Harcourt
Many thanks old friend, I am surprised that still is an option. In any case I'll start
with an account or two that I don't really use. Hopefully all goes smoothly. Again
Thanks for the info. :cool:

Tom-SUB

1400+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
more save:
install it on your new device. and then on your old device use the link mode. and this code use on your new device. And done. Things have to be loaded out of the cloud (that can take a while, be patient). But that is the version where nothing is lost.
Have one email for every account!
ANd using the offical GI-App to get double Friday fuel ;-)

Top Bottom