Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday July 18, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Hi all

My main game is currently not working, due to the most recent update. To continue receiving gifts until this is fixed, please add my support game (details in my signature).

Am tagging those of you have been receiving regular gifts from my main game, before this issue occurred (just in case you are wondering why you're not receiving anything!).

@Afy
@Alfonz Senki
@Cheesily
@david smith
@GamingSwiftie
@JPP (to japesyy)
@Khiez
@Lmerimac
@Loverboy Smith
@Meagansoroka
@Sky Elf
@spearman78
@Support4u
@suzy
@Wai
@Wukka

For those of you currently on my support game, hopefully you're receiving my gifts as per normal.

@david smith
@macfaro
@Sky Elf
@Wukka

@Dipal Airborn - I still need to know what you need sent please, as I'm not sure if your signature consists of items you can send or items you need?

suzy

350+ Star Club
Hi everybody

I updated my game yesterday.. what a mess
@greensmith : you are no longer in my friend's list.... could you add me again, ... or what should I do?????
I don't know who else has disappeard from my neigbourlist.. nore can I receive gifts from those that have not done the update
So I am only returning gifts to those that send me something, of those I am sure they have updated
So sorry to all others if they don't receive anything from me right now.....
Let's hope things are fixed soon...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I did not update any of my game yet, iOS update is even not out yet...

I am doing Send in return for most of users. There are more and more users, i cannot visit anymore, since they have updated game. Hope for iOS will come a bit later, and will be bugless, or bug.more, who knows.... :D

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@Bram damn and I send you drawing boards and f20. I still receive your gifts (passenger 10). I will continue so maybeone day you will got plently F20 and a lot of drawing boards
@Sky Elf I still receive your gifts.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Hi all
thanks for the gifts, although I am not receiving many gifts due to the update because I did not yet update my games... too many bugs.... I hope you will receive mine @Bram @Frz67 @vayka1 @Sky Elf @Happy Helen
@marve [USER=2351]@Mario's Dad
....[/USER]
Sorry but I´m not sure if I received from you. After update the gift list are resetting always I close the window than I just return gifts. One hour ago I wrote in a paper who send me gifts to return what they want but certainly I won´t do it every time.

Sent Oscillating Beacon to Zenmie and Passenger 10 to itismie. Have you received?

I am on IOS and while I did not manually do the update, I do see some changes to the appearance of my game and do see that my incoming gift list history reset. I see many of the names that I'd expect to see in my neighbor list plus many extra, but those can be easily removed.

I have received messages from some that I no longer appear on their list. For those of you that I have exchanged gifts with in the past, can you send me a quick PM to tell me if you see me on your list and if you received a loader from me?

@david smith
@IvanM
You were both sent other items earlier.

Signature updated with many new items I can send. Thanks!!!

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
iOS update is out and I updated... Things I noticed so far:
- Missing about 12 neighbors (although not entirely sure who just yet)
- My list of giftable items has changed - I've updated my signature. Sadly, this means that I no longer know which items are the "send in return gifts"

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. Both of my games did not update yet.

@stevel2606: sent you Fuel (20).
@Gt city: sent you Earplugs.
@Nina: sent you Fuel (20).
@diwata: sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: sent you Fuel (20).
@Neil ellor: sent you Fuel (20).
@Bruno237: sent you Fuel (20).
@GamingSwiftie: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Sky Elf: sent you Fuel Supply.
@Theo1977: sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: sent you Fuel (20).

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi everybody

I updated my game yesterday.. what a mess
@greensmith : you are no longer in my friend's list.... could you add me again, ... or what should I do?????
I don't know who else has disappeard from my neigbourlist.. nore can I receive gifts from those that have not done the update
So I am only returning gifts to those that send me something, of those I am sure they have updated
So sorry to all others if they don't receive anything from me right now.....
Let's hope things are fixed soon...
@suzy
Losing neighbors seems to be a major problem with the update. I updated a support game as a test and discovered I lost my main Waverly huff game as a neighbor, along with a few others. I did, however, still have another of my support games which hadn't updated. So the theory that both games have to be updated in order to keep neighbors is false.
You are still on my neighbor list and I can visit you. So adding you again would not work.
I suggest we all wait it out and see what happens. I will not update my main Waverly huff game until all this is fixed.
Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom