Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday April 18th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Just accepted you... Drill machine is coming up... and I always like fuel thank you...(y)

Thank you. Fuel sent.

@Sky Elf - I can send you a Power Source to help with your Repair Base if you like. Just sent you a neighbor request

I accepted your neighbor request. I would appreciate the Power Source, but I don't think I can send the Control Unit. Is there anything else you would like?.

Thanks all. Gifts have gone out, and my signature has been updated.

@Sky Elf - Drill Machine.

Thank you. I sent a Powerful Radio Transmitter to your main account. Does your support account need anything?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Hi, been playing for a few weeks and pretty hooked although slow going now as I'm not paying. Looking to hook up with some more neighbours.

Friend code is - a4gvch5

I need:

Stapler x 2
Projector x 2
Calculator x 2
Whiteboard x 2

for Town Hall L3

Where do I find the items I can provide to others?

Thanks

I sent you a neighbor request. I can send you a Projector.

Select the neighbor icon at the bottom of your screen to pull up a menu, select gift box on that menu and look at the Outgoing tab to find gifts you can send.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3kj7bl
Username
belle1608
Hello everyone,
It's my first post on this forum, I'm at level 24 in the game.
friendscode is: a3kj7bl of bellegreatpictur (because my signature), normally it's belle1608
I'm dutch, so I need to translate the things to english ;)
I need: great pictures 1x (for traveloffice), 3x do not disturb card & 1x all inclusive bracelet (hotel), and I don't know if you can send me these items for the duty free shop: 1x payterminal, 1x detectionports, 1xglass cabin and for the fuelstation: steel frame2x , cable 1x
Thank you so much!

LenR

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av50at9
Username
!Lrg
Just accepted you, and sent you a nav module, as requested in your avatar
Just send me your corresponding item, and I'll return you the wall speaker
I sent you an arch metal detector that should get me the wall speaker un return

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Thanks to everyone who sent me Protective Covers, I was able to finish my Reserve Hanger. I also gained a level. My signature has been updated. I still need a Power Source to finish my Repair Base and either a Flight Helmet or Textbook to finish my Flight School.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Thank you. I sent a Powerful Radio Transmitter to your main account. Does your support account need anything?

I don't currently have anything major on the go on my support game, but either Landing Lamps or Powerful Radio Transmitters would come in handy. Cheers.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I impulsively bought a Jet when my Reserve Hanger finished, but it broke on its first flight. Can someone please help me out by sending me a Power Source, so I can finish the Repair Base upgrade and repair it? I had thought that if it broke I could put it in the Reserve Hanger, but the game won't let me do that for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom