Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 22nd April 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I must join some of my fellow players in yesterday's trade-thread in thanking the gift-master, tdv. Especially, I was thrilled with the passenger seats, for which my stock was rapidly going towards zero.

Reactions: tdv

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
tdv and others can anyone help with the following urgently : 3 tv panels, 3 grinding machines, 3 air vent filters, 3 controllers to upgrade repair centre . Your help would be appreciated.
I can send a Grinding Machine when my Send refreshes later today. Will check again tomorrow to see if you need more.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Todays' gifts were sent to:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) jet engine ; (Waverlyhuff2) spare wire
Dee140157 (Dee140147) passengers ; (Ducks1) grinding machine
GamingSwiftie (GS2) gyroscope
flip123 (Jpjpjp) flight catering ; (Jpjpjp2) oscillating beacon
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) spare propeller ; (Uncle Mans Phone) oscillating beacon
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) passengers
Ianda11 (Ianda11) deicer
Scoob1964 (Sankukia) fuel hose ; (Sankukia2) packaging machine
tdv (TDVCrApple2) deicer
Pakman (Pakman2) spare wire ; (Pakman3) fuel supply
Ndh2 oscillating beacon
onehyy fuel hose
billsnj fuel hose
Kitty landing lamp
Happy Flyin & Space Walkin.....

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
tdv and others can anyone help with the following urgently : 3 tv panels, 3 grinding machines, 3 air vent filters, 3 controllers to upgrade repair centre . Your help would be appreciated.
1 air vent filter sent Dee140157

flip123: I have only got 1 console - the drop rates are terrible! I'm certain, that I won't make it.

Have any of you experienced having lost the ability of adding neighbors? That tab has simply vanished in my game!?!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
1 air vent filter sent Dee140157

flip123: I have only got 1 console - the drop rates are terrible! I'm certain, that I won't make it.
Have any of you experienced having lost the ability of adding neighbors? That tab has simply vanished in my game!?!
That tab has vanished from my iPad game but remains on my iPhone game.
More disconcerting is that my Prometheus launch on both, which should have landed ten minutes ago, is nowhere to be found on either game.
UPDATE: It's been about 90 minutes now and the Prometheus still hasn't landed on Waverly huff or Waverlyhuff2. Is anyone else having this problem?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Yes, th
That tab has vanished from my iPad game but remains on my iPhone game.
More disconcerting is that my Prometheus launch on both, which should have landed ten minutes ago, is nowhere to be found on either game.
Cheers,
Tom
There seem to be server problems; I can't go into my neighbors' cities - now I "hang" while trying for ALL neighbors. I think that these problems also can affect your launch.

Device
  1. iPad
Oh I do hope the gifts you sent arrive. No grinding machine or air vent filter has arrived on Ducks yet. Maybe they will land overnight!
tdv thank you for the tv panels. However can you send me a second lot to Ducks1 as you sent them to Dee140147 instead. i am sure I will be able to use them at some point in the future........
Are benches gift able at all? Have a semi built stadium but will flog it if I can't get benches to complete build. Not spending greenies on it.
Getting server connection error when I try to visit people at the moment.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Hi all, looking for some help on my second game Ndh4 I am still looking for the following items to complete the mission control center level 2.

2x Solar Cell
4x Spaceship Launch Console
2x Communication Antenna
3x optical system

Friend code: Ndh4

Device
  1. iPad
Oh er, I appear to have lost the ability to add friends on the ipad too. The tab has disappeared entirely. But it is still there on the iPhone. Strangeness is about tonight for sure. ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom