Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General losing faith in GI

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
No, issue will be resolved with the new update. I don't know how big is GI but we all have to take in account that it is not their only game. I think that there was small team of enthusiast who started this company. It went well. Now their portfolio grows to 20+ games on several platforms and they have to do all updates in parallel for all platforms. They are trying to keep everyone happy. Sometimes ir is not possible. And yes I'm not happy with the issues i have with visiting friends but i understand and will wait.

I have lost the faith a long time ago. The last bribery caused by their bug and willingness to compensate the loses was exemplary. Nevertheless I decided not to give up and continue to fight against the fate and their ignorance by playing further. They should be sure, until this issues are resolved and they change the customer service no more donation to them. Enjoy the life ...

I have lost the faith a long time ago. The last bribery caused by their bug and willingness to compensate the loses was exemplary. Nevertheless I decided not to give up and continue to fight against the fate and their ignorance by playing further. They should be sure, until this issues are resolved and they change the customer service no more donation to them. Enjoy the life ...
glad to here what u thought

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Like Gun said, there is no "faith" in G! Every major update is full of bugs and glitches. There is no testing, just code blindly. I even think they do this willingly about every year to make the old-timers quit. We spend less on the game and take up network resources.

I just play less until they eventually work it all out.

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
I fly for stars now, many cheats and yea so on. I still buy 3x greens some times, i used to buy every time but now. not so much. Having no new events ( back to school and this halloween and ufo hunt) destroyed my game exp

Top Bottom