Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for a new alliance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ENWBTPC
Username
Louis Earl of B.
Hey everyone,

i am looking for an active TOP 100 Alliance. Currently i run an own little alliance which i would leave.
I fly around 50-70k per week with room fore more. Its more fun in a larger alliance.
My code is 04ENWBTPC

Best regards
Tyrion aka Louis

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w365avl
Username
Pete dean
Hey everyone,

i am looking for an active TOP 100 Alliance. Currently i run an own little alliance which i would leave.
I fly around 50-70k per week with room fore more. Its more fun in a larger alliance.
My code is 04ENWBTPC

Best regards
Tyrion aka Louis
Hi Louis.
FairPlay alliance is a newish alliance (about 6 weeks) with just for members atm. We have room at the moment for another four members. Don’t be out off by us being new, we are currently 65th in the table and are now regularly in top 100. If you are a serious player wanting to expand why not try us. We have messenger chat, regular gifting, access to a launch group, and also access to fuel rings. We are a committed bunch willing to help each others as much as possible. The reason we started this alliance was because we wanted to get as high as possible with no cheating, hence the name. Drop me a message if you are interested

Pete

Top Bottom