Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Leveling Up

Mirandair

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046x5pmaz
Username
Mirandair
And on some levels access to new planes and runways (and landing higher level guest planes) 😊
New buildings, especially factories needed to produce flight items
It will show a screen each time for what new things are available.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I'm missing everything between 24 and 61, but
- level 24 is 50 units of fuel, 150 passengers, 1 greenie, 500 coins, 1 additional fuel unit capacity and some destinations
- level 61 is 150 units of fuel, 150 passengers, 1 greenie, 2800 coins, 1 additional fuel unit capacity, some destinations, some buildings and some aircraft

@Old Eagle2 I am working on a table for that. What levels are you thinking about? I have a lot of them already
I'm going from 46 to 47, which I will do using your info on what to do when leveling up. I did find out though that the experience on your chart for the collections doesn't match what I have in my game. For instance, Ancient Reptiles collection shows 520 experience points vs. 400. I run on a Windows 10 laptop if that means anything.
I really do appreciate you taking the time to help. :)

Top Bottom