Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Green Launch Launching Apogee while Comet event active

Device
  1. Android
Username
Grizzly aviator
Hi forum members. With the Riding the Comet event now active, I am finally able to open and use all my hoarded premium boxes! I'd like to be launching a bunch of QL space missions, and I'd love a couple of QL buddies to join me. I can start literally any time from now, I have more than 150 collections of launch items, and have most of tomorrow totally free to focus on this.

Is anybody willing to join a QL party ASAP? Leave your friend code and/or message me, please! 🚀 :D

Hi Grizzly!
You can post here (I just started it -- be sure to post your friend code so you get neighbors :) ):

Device
  1. Android
Username
Grizzly aviator
Wednesday 8pm British time, launches still underway!

Thanks to my various neighbours for the 173 launches thus far 🥰

Apogee mission 174 prepping on the launch pad with a quick launch for anyone interested... 🚀

Device
  1. Android
Username
Grizzly aviator
Completing this thread now the event is over. Total of 227 launches in the past week 🚀

Managed third place in the event, about which I'm fairly happy given I was a level 75 up against long-standing level 80s.

Thank you to all my neighbours for their help in achieving launches, notably regular passenger @Bobster 👏

Top Bottom