Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

July Trading Thread 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I now realize that this type of thread has not been posted for a few months.
And yes, I know that there are only a few days left in July.
But this is a great way for players on the forum to connect with potential neighbors and trading partners.
So let's DO THIS! :)

To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:
Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send
If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.
This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Thanks @Jenn B - we don't seem to be as chatty in this way as we used to be LOL!

My details are in my signature, and my latest needs in my name. Please don't send me a request without starting a conversation with me as I will decline it. I receive more than 30 gifts a day so cannot return all straight away, but if you gift me I will catch up and send you a gift back, probably next day or day after. Best tip - update your name to what you want - don't just send me something you want that I don't or you will get F20 back! My game name is currently "ItsRapl F20 F20". Enjoy this mad addictive game folks.
people.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom