Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How many people pay for things, and for what?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
046IDV27W
Username
Matthew + required items
As the title says. I'm wondering how many people pay for premium tier, individual buildings, gold/silver tier, currency etc. etc.

I'm level 58 with no money spent, and I've won 3 special events and come 2nd in one, so I have plenty of grand hotels and whatnot. Also farmed 360 greens last Christmas. Wondering what other perspectives people have with spending time and/or money on the game.

As the title says. I'm wondering how many people pay for premium tier, individual buildings, gold/silver tier, currency etc. etc.

I'm level 58 with no money spent, and I've won 3 special events and come 2nd in one, so I have plenty of grand hotels and whatnot. Also farmed 360 greens last Christmas. Wondering what other perspectives people have with spending time and/or money on the game.
My philosophy is simple - avoid spending cash! GI are not investing in the game at the moment, it is barely ticking over, so I don't want to throw miney at it. Greenies - again simple - save for land, or some energy generators when on sale if you must, but don't waste them. Land gets expensive the further in you get, and you can only buy with greenies. I need more land, but am waiting until more drop as no other way to get it!

We are all different, but no cash and save greenies for land thats the way I play.
people.png

Liz Savery

900+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0383uubz8
Username
Brooklyn Liz
Amazing that you got 360 greenies! I do have the gold subscription but rarely buy anything. I confess that used the 1 greenie speed-up for this event a few times.

2Fatcatz

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0335MB354
Username
Crooked Air
I was doing a subscription but ended it after a few months. I only now tend to buy greenies on PC when they are on offer, around 112 for GBP 8.99. That way I can purchase upgrades and electricity with them. Happy to spend a few pounds a year as the game gives me many hours enjoyment a week.

I was doing a subscription but ended it after a few months. I only now tend to buy greenies on PC when they are on offer, around 112 for GBP 8.99. That way I can purchase upgrades and electricity with them. Happy to spend a few pounds a year as the game gives me many hours enjoyment a week.
ive done that a couple of times - don't like spending the money, but my thinking is I would pay £8.99 for a good book.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
ive done that a couple of times - don't like spending the money, but my thinking is I would pay £8.99 for a good book.
Right with you. I have a budget that I keep to. It's crazy that people will spend $4 for a coffee at Starbucks they can make for home for $1 then complain if someone spends $3 on a game. I get more emotional wellness from my $1 cup of coffee I brew at home and time with AC than I do my mobile order.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
My philosophy is simple - avoid spending cash! GI are not investing in the game at the moment, it is barely ticking over, so I don't want to throw miney at it. Greenies - again simple - save for land, or some energy generators when on sale if you must, but don't waste them. Land gets expensive the further in you get, and you can only buy with greenies. I need more land, but am waiting until more drop as no other way to get it!

We are all different, but no cash and save greenies for land thats the way I play.
View attachment 74183

Pretty much the same. I spent money first year or two playing, but rarely do anymore. If GI isn't going to build anymore, I'm not either. Try to win as many events as you can now. Once you get to Levels 70-80, you're probably not going to finish in the Top 3 without either spending money or playing 23 hours per day.

Top Bottom