Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Getting Townhouses ... without using Greenies

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
335SPTBYG
Username
APilotHasNoName
Hey all. In Riding The Comet, I have a task to visit 18 Townhouses. I don't have any because I use my greenies for other "things". Is there any way to get Townhouses without using greenies? I tried completing the task by visiting Townhouses in neighbors and that doesn't count.

Hey all. In Riding The Comet, I have a task to visit 18 Townhouses. I don't have any because I use my greenies for other "things". Is there any way to get Townhouses without using greenies? I tried completing the task by visiting Townhouses in neighbors and that doesn't count.
No, the only way to get those are buying them, either at full price or on sale (they sometimes show up on the bank sales you get everyday).
but those are really very good buildings to have, you should consider buying a couple of them at least.

I would advise buying just one, and ideally when it is on sale price of just 6. I have 2 and bought them cheap - as they drop every 10 minutes, 1 or 2 means you can quickly get the task without wasting greenies. I have always said save greenies only for land as it gets so expensive the more you have! But 1 townhouse is an ok spend.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
335SPTBYG
Username
APilotHasNoName
I would advise buying just one, and ideally when it is on sale price of just 6. I have 2 and bought them cheap - as they drop every 10 minutes, 1 or 2 means you can quickly get the task without wasting greenies. I have always said save greenies only for land as it gets so expensive the more you have! But 1 townhouse is an ok spend.
Thanks. I am at the 50 G per tile (when on sale) price so that is what I save them for. And have picked up a couple of Townhouses based on yours and LX - Air Teresa's take.

Thanks. I am at the 50 G per tile (when on sale) price so that is what I save them for. And have picked up a couple of Townhouses based on yours and LX - Air Teresa's take.
Ha ha it gets worse! I am on expansion 241, and they are 180, 90 in the sale, I am sure they will go higher so save those greenies!

Top Bottom