Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game version upgrade

~~URKR9NGY[]2EI`~B1L3Z9.png

This is my Windows Store version, secondary account, which has been automatically upgraded to 8.33.8
W3ZSECK8B8OWFN(BM2`Q2HY.png

This is the main account game that I transferred from my Android system to my computer through a webpage.
The version is still 8.31.24. Has anyone successfully upgraded to version 8.33.8 through the upgrade prompt in the upper left corner of the game interface and downloaded the game

I've been avoiding doing it after so many seemed to have issues! Waiting for someone to say all is working ok first.
I understand now. Click on the game icon - Properties on the desktop window (right-click) to see the file names of different versions of the game. Then, look at the screenshots I uploaded. Games from different platforms are saved in the top two folders, so be sure to read carefully to avoid deleting them incorrectly

The blue box indicates the Android game to Windows version of the game,
The first folder is Windows Store games
}Q}8A}]8LK0OHT~OZA{0G[O.png

Top Bottom