Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Free Fuel!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
If you weren't aware the Forum has it's own Fuel Rings. We have some vacancies so if you have a spare support account or want to start one up then please let me know.

If you are new to these - you need a spare account (or as many as you want up to 18!) from this account you send 20 F20 fuel barrels to the other members of the 20 person rings. It take you a couple of minutes each day to log into your support accounts and send your fuel. Each member then sends from their support account to your main so you will receive back daily up to 20 barrels a day per ring.

If you are interested in joining then pleased drop us a message. If you need more information about how to set up multiple support accounts then please ask.

Thanks
Kevin and Nadja

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04XAZQZM5 and 20JJ8850Y
Username
Fenric82
If you weren't aware the Forum has it's own Fuel Rings. We have some vacancies so if you have a spare support account or want to start one up then please let me know.

If you are new to these - you need a spare account (or as many as you want up to 18!) from this account you send 20 F20 fuel barrels to the other members of the 20 person rings. It take you a couple of minutes each day to log into your support accounts and send your fuel. Each member then sends from their support account to your main so you will receive back daily up to 20 barrels a day per ring.

If you are interested in joining then pleased drop us a message. If you need more information about how to set up multiple support accounts then please ask.

Thanks
Kevin and Nadja
Sin título.png

I don't worry about fuel rings because I know a way to claim the "Friday bonus" as many times as I want.

View attachment 73971

I don't worry about fuel rings because I know a way to claim the "Friday bonus" as many times as I want.
I think it would probably be a great idea for everyone to NOT publicly admit to cheating. Not only does this earn you the ire of your fellow players, but it will also get your game banned by GI.

Better yet... I think it would be a great idea to NOT cheat.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04XAZQZM5 and 20JJ8850Y
Username
Fenric82
I think it would probably be a great idea for everyone to NOT publicly admit to cheating. Not only does this earn you the ire of your fellow players, but it will also get your game banned by GI.

Better yet... I think it would be a great idea to NOT cheat.

And isn't creating alternate accounts with the sole intention of having the option to get more fuel cheating? Stop your double standards. :cautious:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg

Thanks
Kevin and Nadja
How to join ?

Top Bottom