Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Issue Forum Update Issue?

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Sulfe
Hi there,

I saw this notice when I logged on today and thought, HUH? I can't find that I posted this anywhere and it did make me giggle. When i clicked on it and looked at my content, it brought me back to my original posting for completion of this event. Nowhere that i can see when i posted "Dor". I thought I'd report it, just in case it has something to do with the latest forum update.
1000001141.jpg

Hi there,

I saw this notice when I logged on today and thought, HUH? I can't find that I posted this anywhere and it did make me giggle. When i clicked on it and looked at my content, it brought me back to my original posting for completion of this event. Nowhere that i can see when i posted "Dor". I thought I'd report it, just in case it has something to do with the latest forum update.
View attachment 73894
Weird. Only way I could see that happening is if you or a mod edited the post prior to real responding to it. Seems unlikely.

Anyway... "Dor" to you as well! :D

Top Bottom