Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event Cheats

Godfather

1500+ Star Club
Teamwork Intl
So, I reported this to GI, and of course Carmen didn't care. Well, she asked for screenshots of their city (um, you're GI, can't you see their city without me sending screenshots) and promised that "we are already looking into it and if suspicious activity is found we will take action."

What's going on? Well, in my event group:

1) I've rushed over 2,500 flights to Los Angeles for nearly 50,000 event points
2) been flying 14 planes to event destinations with WV the entire event
3) person in first, whenever I get close, plops down 5-10,000 event points in 5 minutes
4) person in first with all those event points? 0 passengers which implies:4
5) event buildings and guest planes - even with 100 golden toads this wouldn't be possible

Sent the very detailed explanation to GI and...crickets. I don't care about winning the event group - I have over 50 platinum chests already, but it really bothers me that GI goes after honest players who use fuel rings, but they won't take action against who I presume are their friends.

I think the game has lost the "fun" element for me - sad.

So, I reported this to GI, and of course Carmen didn't care. Well, she asked for screenshots of their city (um, you're GI, can't you see their city without me sending screenshots) and promised that "we are already looking into it and if suspicious activity is found we will take action."

What's going on? Well, in my event group:

1) I've rushed over 2,500 flights to Los Angeles for nearly 50,000 event points
2) been flying 14 planes to event destinations with WV the entire event
3) person in first, whenever I get close, plops down 5-10,000 event points in 5 minutes
4) person in first with all those event points? 0 passengers which implies:4
5) event buildings and guest planes - even with 100 golden toads this wouldn't be possible

Sent the very detailed explanation to GI and...crickets. I don't care about winning the event group - I have over 50 platinum chests already, but it really bothers me that GI goes after honest players who use fuel rings, but they won't take action against who I presume are their friends.

I think the game has lost the "fun" element for me - sad.
I showed GI a post by a player who admitted to cheating. They also said they would "look into it". No ban yet.
However, they ban people with "too many passengers" Even if that player used VCs to generate those passengers and then used those passengers to fly a map run.

One of these days the GI people will realize how cheating happens and will actually do something about it. I do not hold my breath about this, though.

Godfather

1500+ Star Club
Teamwork Intl
I showed GI a post by a player who admitted to cheating. They also said they would "look into it". No ban yet.
However, they ban people with "too many passengers" Even if that player used VCs to generate those passengers and then used those passengers to fly a map run.

One of these days the GI people will realize how cheating happens and will actually do something about it. I do not hold my breath about this, though.

I’d like to think you’re right, but it’s been going on so long and is so obvious the only conclusion I can draw is that they don’t care when it’s their buddies. It’s a horrible way to run a business, but if they really cared they’d have found new developers by now and put some effort into developing the game. I think it’s more or less on life support.

I’d like to think you’re right, but it’s been going on so long and is so obvious the only conclusion I can draw is that they don’t care when it’s their buddies. It’s a horrible way to run a business, but if they really cared they’d have found new developers by now and put some effort into developing the game. I think it’s more or less on life support.
It took them a long time to rebuild after moving out of Russia. But we are starting to see signs of progress. The past few events were the first ones we had to update on the wiki in a long time!

I like your thought that people at GI have buddies that play the game, but I get the impression no one there actually plays AC.

Godfather

1500+ Star Club
Teamwork Intl
It took them a long time to rebuild after moving out of Russia. But we are starting to see signs of progress. The past few events were the first ones we had to update on the wiki in a long time!

I like your thought that people at GI have buddies that play the game, but I get the impression no one there actually plays AC.

It's true on the progress, even if much if it has been for the worse (that Ride the Comet event...man...)

On the buddies thing, I can't see any other reason why the blatant cheating (largely by Russian-speaking players) is tolerated.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
They don't

I think you're right about AC being on life support. They haven't added anything meaningful to this game since they created the Celestial Festival in 2021. Well, unless you count adding smoke to the tires when a plane lands (yeaaahh!!). It looks like they are pretty much just milking it for the last few dollars they can get. If I had to guess, I'd say the cheating is probably the former Russian staff who were probably pissed about losing those jobs. Wouldn't be surprised if those people still know how to hack into and manipulate the game. Probably giving free accounts to their comrades and loading them up with goodies.

Top Bottom