Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Issue Crashes and severe game lag

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
ALPHA GERALD
Username
Alpha Gerald
For several months now I have experienced extreme slow game play and multiple program crashes. This happens consistently on ipad and pc platforms. Wifi is not the issue as I play on various unrelated networks and have tried turning off wifi with no noticeable improvement. I have been playing Airport City for a least 4-5 years and have not noticed this degradation in game play until this year. Could it be the size of my game I have built over time? I am at the frustrating point of deleting this game even though I have spent hundreds of dollars on it. Any help at all would be appreciated. Thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Same here (windows version from microsoft store).
I think GI messed up with one of the game's updates several months ago, and -as usual- never bothered to fix the problem, though a lot of people reported the same issue here, on their official facebook page and via the support automated process.
Downloading the windows version directly from Gi helped me deal with the problem, as it is a different, more stable platform from the MS version. You 'd have to link your game to the new platform though

Device
  1. Windows PC
This situation did not occur, it's just that there is a delay of a few seconds in accessing neighbors compared to before
No, different issue.
It's been more than 6 months that it started crashing every few minutes without saving any progress.
Unless you repeatedly visit Madlen or small village like a maniac, which does not stop the crashing, but it saves some of your actions.

Last edited:
No, different issue.
It's been more than 6 months that it started crashing every few minutes without saving any progress.
Unless you repeatedly visit Madlen or small village like a maniac, which does not stop the crashing, but it saves some of your actions.
My suggestion is to use Windows system backup or IOS system backup, restore the system, and reinstall the game
I personally use game transmission codes on three computers, so no matter which computer has a system issue, I can handle the problem and then switch back to the computer I use most often

Top Bottom