Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bonuses for instant production building

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hey everyone - I'm trying to get my Flight Catering Facilities to be instantly available for collecting and tried the Horn of Plenty bonus, but that didn't work as expected. Is there a bonus that allows you to instant collect these types of buildings?

Hey everyone - I'm trying to get my Flight Catering Facilities to be instantly available for collecting and tried the Horn of Plenty bonus, but that didn't work as expected. Is there a bonus that allows you to instant collect these types of buildings?
That is how the Horn of Plenty is supposed to work. I use it on my FC facilities during S3 map runs.
(Edit: it should make all production facilities, adventure buildings, Space Travel Monuments, and Rocket Gardens available to collect as soon as you activate the bonus)
If it doesn't make them instantly available, then you should definitely contact G!

Top Bottom