Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

August 2024 Trading Thread

Please post here if you are looking for trading partners for items in the game.
You can also post here if you are willing to accept new neighbors to trade with.

Be sure to include your game name and friend code (either in the post, or in your signature).
It is also helpful to know what level you are in the game so people know what you can trade.
Below is a link to a very detailed description of how to make your signature on the forum informative. Or you can just look at other players' signatures to see what you like.

Happy flying everyone! ✈️

Hey gang - new month, new thread - heres to a great August of Aiport City!
friends.jpg
people.png

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Sulfe
Curly, my second game, is in BIG need for friends to trade with. Curly plays daily. Curly can and will gift items up to E-Reader. All you have to do is tell me what you need and return what is requested. It seems like a simple task, but it's obviously very hard for some. 🤷 I would like to build a solid base of friends to trade with. If you are interested, please let me know by responding to this post and sending Curly a request. Curly's ID is 04FP8S4SK

For some strange reason it just doesn't make me happy to give and not receive. Or, to give what is being requested and not have that same consideration returned. So, I want to update with friends that value trading daily.

I want to thank those of you that are currently trading with me. It is REALLY helpful to advance my game and you know I always return the favor. Thank you!!!

See you on the tarmac,
Sulfe (aka: Curly)

Last edited:
Top Bottom