Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Account blocked

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Hi all. I was jut wondering, if anyone has simillar issue like me. Last week, when I opened the game, I received information, that my game has been blocked for violating terms of use.
I play the game for 6+ years, never in my best knowledge violated any rules or terms of use, paid several hundreds of euros for the greens over the years and was the one who was always trying to put fairness at first place.
I contacted the support and received answer, that my game was blocked without possibility to be renewed, because I had too many pax. So I wrote back, that it is strange, because I had like 3.000 pax in the bar and week before I did 370.000 pax as part of our alliance push week. After that I had no reply from GI, tried to wrote once more but got instant reply, that my issue is closed. So I opened another one on saturday with no reply yet.

Did anyone have similar experience? Is there anything that can help me? All input is very welcome.

Thank you.

Happyplace

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Happyplace
Unfortunately GI or whoever is in charge now are not very good at solving problems. Customer service is non existent. They will make up excuse and divert the blaim at any opportunity. As others have said don’t give up, but be prepared for their threat of not answering any more of your issues, or turning off your ability to raise any further issues.
Also some people/ posters on here are GI and posts tend to go missing if they don’t like them.
Anyway good luck and all the best . Rob

Unfortunately GI or whoever is in charge now are not very good at solving problems. Customer service is non existent. They will make up excuse and divert the blaim at any opportunity. As others have said don’t give up, but be prepared for their threat of not answering any more of your issues, or turning off your ability to raise any further issues.
Also some people/ posters on here are GI and posts tend to go missing if they don’t like them.
Anyway good luck and all the best . Rob
Who here is paid by GI? There are only 3 mods and 2 admins on the forum who can delete posts for reasons of profanity or spam (or posting in an event award thread for reasons other than to collect the event medal -- but then we just send them a PM and nicely tell them how to post for the event medal).

But yes, the GI support has not been great. Being banned for 370K pax in a week, but players who put up millions each week are not banned.
But mods and admins here on the forum have no control over the game. This is an unofficial forum not affiliated with GI, and we get no money for our service.

Not once did I mention paid.
Ah, I should have said "unaffiliated".
If this term is not sufficient, here is a more comprehensive explanation...
We do not know any employees at GI. We do not know any people who are related to employees at GI. We do not know neighbors of employees at GI.

Hi all. I was jut wondering, if anyone has simillar issue like me. Last week, when I opened the game, I received information, that my game has been blocked for violating terms of use.
I play the game for 6+ years, never in my best knowledge violated any rules or terms of use, paid several hundreds of euros for the greens over the years and was the one who was always trying to put fairness at first place.
I contacted the support and received answer, that my game was blocked without possibility to be renewed, because I had too many pax. So I wrote back, that it is strange, because I had like 3.000 pax in the bar and week before I did 370.000 pax as part of our alliance push week. After that I had no reply from GI, tried to wrote once more but got instant reply, that my issue is closed. So I opened another one on saturday with no reply yet.

Did anyone have similar experience? Is there anything that can help me? All input is very welcome.

Thank you.
I am so sorry you are going through that. I have known a person who has played since the very early days and never cheated, but they got banned and had the same response as you.
We wish you well and I hope contacting support again will get them to reinstate you :)

Tom-SUB

1400+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
update: the account is active again. And of course: no information from GI. As I wrote already in other threads: customer service of GI is terrible. They understand nothing about IT :-( or why else a customer service officer will suggest "get a new device" - because they cannot find out, how to make the right changes in the registry. Maybe the customer service officer is good in making a cup of coffee - but for much more: nobody should use them.
Back to the topic: I am happy, that the account of @MikeH is available again. Of course everything from the last event : missing :-( and no words from GI. How to keep customers paying for the game: that part the customer service office should at least know :-D

Again where did I mention mods or admin ?
Correct you did not mention.

Yet again , you are making a mountain out of a molehill. To be clear I didn’t infer once about mods or admin.

You absolutely did infer mods or admins. As they are the only ones who can do that. Unless of course you think GI cares enough about
this game and forum that they would hack the web site to remove(make disappear) a post. I can assure you it has been a long while
since GI gave much thought to this game or community. Also not a mountain but your are also inferring about the character of said
mods and admins.

Apologies about the off topic here but I am glad @MikeH got his game back up. :cool:

Godfather

1500+ Star Club
Teamwork Intl
My game account has also been blocked, and afterwards I provided the game operation team with some game screenshots they wanted (including the names in the game and the alliances they belong to), It took about 2 weeks before the lockdown was lifted

Glad you got yours solved as well! I'm really curious this insistence the support team (in particular Carmen) has on screenshots. Given they are GI why would a screenshot from a player be the "evidence" they need...given that surely they can go into any game at any time.

Tom-SUB

1400+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Glad you got yours solved as well! I'm really curious this insistence the support team (in particular Carmen) has on screenshots. Given they are GI why would a screenshot from a player be the "evidence" they need...given that surely they can go into any game at any time.
common "..go into any game at any time..." : do you really think they are able to do so? Especially Carmen: she has totally no experience with IT. I got a problem with one of my accounts : I showed her how to solve it , I asked her which keys in the registry has to be changed. Her answer: "get a new device". That is kindergarten level - this person should never be allowed to be a person in contact with customers and she knows nothing about the program. If she is still there: seriously : nobody at GI is checking anything. Important is only that the cash comes in. No new events since years, no new destinations, .....nothing happened with the development of the game :-(

Top Bottom