Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

9 Million!

Godfather

1500+ Star Club
Teamwork Intl
Saved fuel from 16 rings for over 6 months, and finally accumulated nearly 1.9 million fuel. One of the reasons you also saw me at the top of the red rocket leaderboard so many times recently.

Thanks to everyone who supported me, and to GI who didn't ban me for "suspicious amounts of fuel" - it was super hard work getting here! Makes me very convinced that all these people doing 10+ million (especially more than once) are not playing with integrity. I rushed over 11,000 condors during the week and played the game for a total of 35+ hours during the week. That's a heck of a lot of clicking.

I'll be slowing my game now, but pretty sure this is a record by far for anyone playing an honest game. Congrats also to my awesome aliancemates - two of who also did 5+ million during the week!!
IMG_2080.jpeg

Saved fuel from 16 rings for over 6 months, and finally accumulated nearly 1.9 million fuel. One of the reasons you also saw me at the top of the red rocket leaderboard so many times recently.

Thanks to everyone who supported me, and to GI who didn't ban me for "suspicious amounts of fuel" - it was super hard work getting here! Makes me very convinced that all these people doing 10+ million (especially more than once) are not playing with integrity. I rushed over 11,000 condors during the week and played the game for a total of 35+ hours during the week. That's a heck of a lot of clicking.

I'll be slowing my game now, but pretty sure this is a record by far for anyone playing an honest game. Congrats also to my awesome aliancemates - two of who also did 5+ million during the week!!
View attachment 74482
Well done (again)!!!! I congratulated you privately, but now I very publicly congratulate you on your achievement! 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

Top Bottom