Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

YDL is banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to tell you more info, but it’s quite inappropriate for this G rated website :). The English translations are quite different but very funny. His name in English is Chode. I’ll leave you to google it’s meaning and translate it. It is not a widely known English word, so hopefully the more sensitive members here have the strength to not look google it themselves :wideyed::ROFLMAO:.

You KNOW when you suggest we don't google it, we will! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
200.gif

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I would love to tell you more info, but it’s quite inappropriate for this G rated website :). The English translations are quite different but very funny. His name in English is Chode. I’ll leave you to google it’s meaning and translate it. It is not a widely known English word, so hopefully the more sensitive members here have the strength to not look google it themselves :wideyed::ROFLMAO:.

Ah ah ah ! done ! I Googled it ! :D ! There is no word in French to describes what "chode" describes ! So, now, I will use it ah ah ! I love this definition : https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chode ! !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Yep. She asked me recently.

Ah yes ! I remember now !

And I saw the alliance named DEYAMO, which is currently third.
There was only 2 members last week A GHOST and a owner.
(obviously a cheater because he has too much passengers) and now, what can I see ? his alliance is full (8 members out of 8) with members at level 28, 22, 34, ... smart guy, isn't he ?

Strange !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom