Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Xtra Oil -:- FUEL

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Hi
Something I do for fuel
When I'm about to level up I use all oil reserve to minimal possible then I use the bottomless barrel bonus, which fills to max when leveling up
When leveling up your fuel goes to current max without any bonuses. Bonuses can only effect either speed of fuel recover or double the amount of storage for some time.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
What he's saying is activate bottomless barrel before you level up and it will give you twice as much fuel.
I know but i don't think it is worth it to use that bonus at that time as you can do the same every evening and in the morning you'll have full tank - if you do extensive flying to special destinations, then yes but use of that bonus just to send 4 more planes it's not that big advantage.

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
When leveling up your fuel goes to current max without any bonuses. Bonuses can only effect either speed of fuel recover or double the amount of storage for some time.

True; But I think he says: Right before you are about to level up spend 4greens and the bottomless thing so when you level up you dont get 180 fuel but 360 :) thats a +-360 fuel for 4 greens :)

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Can anyone help here; thinking of using bottomless barrel before bed, if the bonus expires before I get up (8 hours) and without logging in beforehand, will I still have double fuel available or will it have switched back and not registered?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Can anyone help here; thinking of using bottomless barrel before bed, if the bonus expires before I get up (8 hours) and without logging in beforehand, will I still have double fuel available or will it have switched back and not registered?

at the end of 8 hours, it switch back to regular. I used it a couple days ago and that was the result when i checked back after the 8 hours had expired.

Top Bottom