Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Wrong count of number of flights

This week I flew first time ever to Santiago. For this reasons I was able to see my progress on three different counters: from the flight menu (number of flights until next star), from the weekly ranking and from the alliance task screen. I flew Santiago with 12 Jumbos, so I sent them in waves, three times daily, i.e. 36 flights daily. Theoretically on 10th wave I should have reached 120 flight, shouldn't I?
On Tuesday the weekly ranking counter and alliance task counter both started showing 6 flights less. So now (Thursday midnight my local time) I have 3-starred the destination (120 flights) but I have only 114 flights counted for weekly ranking and for alliance tasks.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
it has been happening to me also, I've sent a ticket and GI says "they have checked my game profile and found no errors and the 12 flights I've lost was counted towards alliance progress" If that was true then I would have completed my alliance task on Tuesday afternoon and not Wednesday evening.

Device
  1. Windows PC
This week I flew first time ever to Santiago. For this reasons I was able to see my progress on three different counters: from the flight menu (number of flights until next star), from the weekly ranking and from the alliance task screen. I flew Santiago with 12 Jumbos, so I sent them in waves, three times daily, i.e. 36 flights daily. Theoretically on 10th wave I should have reached 120 flight, shouldn't I?
On Tuesday the weekly ranking counter and alliance task counter both started showing 6 flights less. So now (Thursday midnight my local time) I have 3-starred the destination (120 flights) but I have only 114 flights counted for weekly ranking and for alliance tasks.
Happened to me aswell. If you have no connection when you open the game (happens sometimes), it does not count towards the total amount of flights in alliance task. I always check if I have WIFI-connection before I move the flights to hangars. I don't seem to have this problem at home, but when at University or any other public WIFI, it happens way too often.

Another bug also related with counts: don't forget, as someone else from the forum noted, to be careful while collecting launch-ready boxes. Before collecting each launch-ready box you should: go to the warehouse, highlight the boxes (don't need to open), click on the collections chest and pick the box (and eventually return to the warehouse to check if everything went ok). Today I lost another one perhaps because the highlighted item was not the launch-ready box

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Weekly and alliance flights are not counted if you was offline. I checked playing offline.

Top Bottom