Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Would you pay a subscription fee for this?

Would you pay $5 a month for these game features?

• Yes

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 48 69.6%

• Total voters

volly

150+ Star Club
Please read this post then cast your vote. If there is a feature you feel would be worth paying a monthly fee for add it below. If you think this is a bad idea then just vote no and move on. No raging please.
--------
1. A "collect all gifts" button. I may have 90 gifts in my inbox and that takes a bunch of clicks.
2. The ability to disable the popup window that happens when you click on a item in your city too many times then it cost you a greenie.
3. Weekend code gives you 6 greenies instead of the usual 3.
4. A collect all button that will pick up everything in your city but cost 3 greenies to use. This one is directed to the high level players who have the greenies to spare. Edit: Doesn't cost anything to use.
5. 25% more fuel capacity
6. Guest planes %25 more often. (Every 45 seconds instead of 60 seconds)
7. Default flight time for launch pad is reduced by 10%.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Please read this post then cast your vote. If there is a feature you feel would be worth paying a monthly fee for add it below. If you think this is a bad idea then just vote no and move on. No raging please.
--------
1. A "collect all gifts" button. I may have 90 gifts in my inbox and that takes a bunch of clicks.
2. The ability to disable the popup window that happens when you click on a item in your city too many times then it cost you a greenie.
3. Weekend code gives you 6 greenies instead of the usual 3.
4. A collect all button that will pick up everything in your city but cost 3 greenies to use. This one is directed to the high level players who have the greenies to spare.
5. 25% more fuel capacity
6. Guest planes %25 more often. (Every 45 seconds instead of 60 seconds)
7. Default flight for launch pad is reduced by 10%.
How long is this "collect all"? If it's like he auto collect contracts, sign me up. I would love a feature that would auto collect either coins, passengers, or items, but pay in coins instead of greenies. If for each option it was 10,000 coins for the day (even if it's only for buildings in a range), I would gladly pay it. However, I wouldn't do a subscription because I would still need to buy greenies because 6 a week isn't enough, since I dont have a mint. GI gets enough of my money already.
Actually, you just inspired me to make an auto collect suggestion, since the current options are too costly and not worth it. Thanks.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
How long is this "collect all"? If it's like he auto collect contracts, sign me up. I would love a feature that would auto collect either coins, passengers, or items, but pay in coins instead of greenies. If for each option it was 10,000 coins for the day (even if it's only for buildings in a range), I would gladly pay it. However, I wouldn't do a subscription because I would still need to buy greenies because 6 a week isn't enough, since I dont have a mint. GI gets enough of my money already.
Actually, you just inspired me to make an auto collect suggestion, since the current options are too costly and not worth it. Thanks.
I think for coin buildings it would be better as a percentage of the total players income for the collection otherwise you could be spending 10000 and only receive a couple of thousand back, not worth it, but if you forfeited 10% of the total income that could suit all players at all levels.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think for coin buildings it would be better as a percentage of the total payers income for the collection otherwise you could be spending 10000 and only receive a couple of thousand back, not worth it, but if you forfeited 10% of the total income that could suit all players at all levels.
Love it. If they make it intelligent enough to do the math right, I'm all for it

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I like the idea of a subscription and $5 US a month seems like a reasonable fee.
Here are my thoughts about your list:
1. A "collect all gifts" button. I may have 90 gifts in my inbox and that takes a bunch of clicks. Good idea!
2. The ability to disable the popup window that happens when you click on a item in your city too many times then it cost you a greenie. Good idea! I would add the occasional popup window suggesting you use various bonuses.
3. Weekend code gives you 6 greenies instead of the usual 3. Good idea!
4. A collect all button that will pick up everything in your city but cost 3 greenies to use. This one is directed to the high level players who have the greenies to spare. I don't like this. Okay for picking up coins from commercial buildings but I want to select which residential buildings I collect passengers from. Also, not for greenies. Okay for coins.
5. 25% more fuel capacity Good idea!
6. Guest planes %25 more often. (Every 45 seconds instead of 60 seconds) Good idea!
7. Default flight for launch pad is reduced by 10%. Good idea!
I would add this: Ability to give 25 or 30 gifts a day instead of 20.
Cheers,
Tom

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I like the idea of a subscription and $5 US a month seems like a reasonable fee.
Here are my thoughts about your list:
1. A "collect all gifts" button. I may have 90 gifts in my inbox and that takes a bunch of clicks. Good idea!
2. The ability to disable the popup window that happens when you click on a item in your city too many times then it cost you a greenie. Good idea! I would add the occasional popup window suggesting you use various bonuses.
3. Weekend code gives you 6 greenies instead of the usual 3. Good idea!
4. A collect all button that will pick up everything in your city but cost 3 greenies to use. This one is directed to the high level players who have the greenies to spare. I don't like this. Okay for picking up coins from commercial buildings but I want to select which residential buildings I collect passengers from. Also, not for greenies. Okay for coins.
5. 25% more fuel capacity Good idea!
6. Guest planes %25 more often. (Every 45 seconds instead of 60 seconds) Good idea!
7. Default flight for launch pad is reduced by 10%. Good idea!
I would add this: Ability to give 25 or 30 gifts a day instead of 20.
Cheers,
Tom
Like the addition and again i would tie that to your level of neighbours ie default 20, then say get an extra 6 gifts per 100 neighbours. So by the time you reach your 500 limit you could send out a max of 50 gifts per day

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Lol, For 5$ we get 15 Green's in normal through bank purchase whereas according to this subscription plan, a player will be getting 12 Green's extra through weekend codes, 25% more fuel whose value is more than maybe 100 Green's every month and more fuel through Guest Planes, add reduced Launch flight timing.
Player's will get like 200+ Worth of green's for price of 15 worth of green's. Pretty fair deal :D

Maybe one more idee that could have some success adding 2 destenations for a certain type off flights that dropp items for the
dark side of the moon collection and lunar race collection.
the items for these collections are reasonably hard to gather thru visits and some buildings.
and it would give the possibility to gather all the prepp needed to do red launches without only hoping on some good dropps wile visiting

Maybe one more idee that could have some success adding 2 destenations for a certain type off flights that dropp items for the
dark side of the moon collection and lunar race collection.
the items for these collections are reasonably hard to gather thru visits and some buildings.
and it would give the possibility to gather all the prepp needed to do red launches without only hoping on some good dropps wile visiting
This feature definitely needs to be fixed. The current process is way out of sync. :(

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Can’t you buy automatic collection of buildings through the alliance store at a certain point? I know it costs gold tokens but I believe that’s what it is designed for
....and that's why it's not worth it. Not only do you have to pay gold tokens for it, but it costs gold tokens to use contracts that last 3 days max (I learned the hard way). Waste of gold tokens; would rather save them for the next mint sale. I actually have a thread in the "Suggestions" forum that I posted yesterday addressing this very issue. Auto collect would be an amazing feature, but they need a complete overhaul to make it more attractive to players

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This feature definitely needs to be fixed. The current process is way out of sync. :(
Well Dark Side should be fairly easy to keep up that collection....a few buildings give good drops for it. Lunar race, on the other hand, could use a boost. Drop rates for that collection are a bit harder after the Planetarium adjustment. However, the IR telescope is the collection that needs the biggest boost. With Planetariums not dropping like they used to, you have to rely a lot more on flights and rocket gardens to get that collection up, and it's quite slow doing so

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
i can now pay $14.99 for 96 greenies
but i think i could consider $5 month for a collection of 1 greenie per day, similar greenie cost, and no loss of videos too

great discussion though

on another game i pay $7.99 per month for token, 100 all up getting them 3 per day and 10 at purchase
that game i get 30 videos per day

Well Dark Side should be fairly easy to keep up that collection....a few buildings give good drops for it. Lunar race, on the other hand, could use a boost. Drop rates for that collection are a bit harder after the Planetarium adjustment. However, the IR telescope is the collection that needs the biggest boost. With Planetariums not dropping like they used to, you have to rely a lot more on flights and rocket gardens to get that collection up, and it's quite slow doing so
As usual, as different player I have different experience.
Re: IR Telescope: I can easily replenish my inventory with flying 10 Jumbos to Jiuquan; Re: Orbital Telescope: I can do this a bit harder (I mean a bit slower) by flying 10 Deltas to Observatory. Still with a rate of 6-8 new items daily it means I can do my 6-8 daily single QL flights and get my gold tokens.
Re: Lunar Rover: tapping 60 Planetariums daily I got 3 collections in last 6 days - I see my red preps are melting away despite I have highest inventory on this item still from the old golden days with GD & Planetariums.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
As usual, as different player I have different experience.
Re: IR Telescope: I can easily replenish my inventory with flying 10 Jumbos to Jiuquan; Re: Orbital Telescope: I can do this a bit harder (I mean a bit slower) by flying 10 Deltas to Observatory. Still with a rate of 6-8 new items daily it means I can do my 6-8 daily single QL flights and get my gold tokens.
Re: Lunar Rover: tapping 60 Planetariums daily I got 3 collections in last 6 days - I see my red preps are melting away despite I have highest inventory on this item still from the old golden days with GD & Planetariums.
How long are you flying the Jumbos though? As you know, it's always the "rare item" of the collection that determines the pace. Collection overall is good, but collection of the rare item is the issue for me I guess. The rate is just super slow

Top Bottom