Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Wot! No videos! (PC)

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
Anyone else out there missing the option button 'speed up for free'? I have been unable to get this bonus for 4 days.GI says:
"All special offers and bonus videos are sent to the game automatically if any of them are available at the moment. If you don't see them, it means there are no offers for you right now."
Have they withdrawn this idea for PC? Seems strange that it should disappear the day after I upgrade to 64bit Windows 10 (using the saved game file to restore).
As I don't see anyone else posting this fault it must be just me?:arghh:

Anyone else out there missing the option button 'speed up for free'? I have been unable to get this bonus for 4 days.GI says:
"All special offers and bonus videos are sent to the game automatically if any of them are available at the moment. If you don't see them, it means there are no offers for you right now."
Have they withdrawn this idea for PC? Seems strange that it should disappear the day after I upgrade to 64bit Windows 10 (using the saved game file to restore).
As I don't see anyone else posting this fault it must be just me?:arghh:
Same here, iOS.

Top Bottom