Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wish List - “Sort By” Feature - Warehouse & Maps

Ivan and team,
This has probably been requested at some point in the past, but it would be nice to be able to sort maps and warehouse inventories similar to how it is done with neighbors.

This would make it much easier to determine highest priority needs...especially in the categories of maps, flight items and helicopter items. Sometimes it is hard to plan ahead when you can’t see inventories of a group as a whole. Thank you!

Maps categories might include:
Alliance Maps
Event Maps
Green Maps (Apogee)
Blue Maps (Prometheus)
Red Maps (Lunar)

Warehouse categories might include:
Duty Free Items
Event Items
Excavation Maps
Flight Items
Helicopter Items
Repair Items
Upgrade Items - Production Buildings
Upgrade Items - Space (i.e. Mission Control, Launch Pads, etc)
Upgrade Items - Specialty (i.e. Hotel, Duty Free, Travel Agency, etc)
Upgrade Items - Tower
Upgrade Items - Terminal
Upgrade Items - Town Hall

* I’m sure I missed some categories above, but that is what came to mind.

Ivan and team,
This has probably been requested at some point in the past, but it would be nice to be able to sort maps and warehouse inventories similar to how it is done with neighbors.

This would make it much easier to determine highest priority needs...especially in the categories of maps, flight items and helicopter items. Sometimes it is hard to plan ahead when you can’t see inventories of a group as a whole. Thank you!

Alliance Maps
Event Maps
Green Maps (Apogee)
Blue Maps (Prometheus)
Red Maps (Lunar)

Duty Free Items
Event Items
Excavation Maps
Flight Items
Helicopter Items
Repair Items
Upgrade Items - Tower
Upgrade Items - Terminal

Great idea - I especially like the map categories (don't forget adventure maps). It's happened more than once that I start doing some special flights, then discover I'm missing a map because I didn't take the time to look up all the destinations.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ivan and team,

Alliance Maps
Event Maps
Green Maps (Apogee)
Blue Maps (Prometheus)
Red Maps (Lunar)

Duty Free Items
Event Items
Excavation Maps
Flight Items
Helicopter Items
Repair Items
Upgrade Items - Tower
Upgrade Items - Terminal

Great suggestions!
I don’t mind much about warehouse, but maps are an headache!

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Ivan and team,

Alliance Maps
Event Maps
Green Maps (Apogee)
Blue Maps (Prometheus)
Red Maps (Lunar)

Duty Free Items
Event Items
Excavation Maps
Flight Items
Helicopter Items
Repair Items
Upgrade Items - Tower
Upgrade Items - Terminal

I agree, that is an excellent enhancement and reasonable enhancement request!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Ivan and team,

Alliance Maps
Event Maps
Green Maps (Apogee)
Blue Maps (Prometheus)
Red Maps (Lunar)

Duty Free Items
Event Items
Excavation Maps
Flight Items
Helicopter Items
Repair Items
Upgrade Items - Tower
Upgrade Items - Terminal

absolutely agree with you Mickey @Mouse !

Hi,

I was just thinking of looking if similar topic were created or not, and create one if not...
I agree, this would be a nice improvement of the game.
i have not issue with maps, yet (too small level), but i already hava the one with the 'other' tab in warehouse.

From implementation point of view, I don't think we need something very complex (not necessary sub panels with tabs, but if you do, this would be wonderful).
At minimum, the items grouped by category will already help a lots.
(Not sure, but if your items objects already have a category, this would be easy to based on that).

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
Hi I am newbie to the forum and game. Not sure if this was posted earlier.
It will be nice to have search/filter option on the top while visiting neighbors.
For example if I am looking for Bookstore then I can enter it in search bar and then map can highlight all Bookstores on neighbors map and dim other buildings. Its hard to identify small buildings with icon on the top when trying to find items.

To insist a bit on that idea.

The more I play, the more I would like to have my 'Other' items sorted by category in the Warehouse.
I could not tell for the map, as I have not enough of them yet.

For example, when I want to see what flight item is missing, I need to scroll the full panel, slowly, to check one by one any of the flight items.
The same for spacelaunch items for example.

It would be really helpfull to have items regrouped by type, instead of by alphabetic order...

if a dev could see that idea. (y)

Hi I am newbie to the forum and game. Not sure if this was posted earlier.
It will be nice to have search/filter option on the top while visiting neighbors.
For example if I am looking for Bookstore then I can enter it in search bar and then map can highlight all Bookstores on neighbors map and dim other buildings. Its hard to identify small buildings with icon on the top when trying to find items.
I don’t think that would be doable, at least in practical terms

Top Bottom