Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread September 11, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 12th September at 11.25am GMT London)

All of my neighbours gift items for today have just been sent out - upgrade building items to the following members @Crashfree (flatwork ironer) - @Mike47 (granulator) - @Izelman (granulator) - @Teboho (transmitter) - @PhactorPhil (information sign) - @Eddie the Eagle (packaging machine) - @benfly123 (transmitter) - @FarStar (granulator) - @Davescharf (crucible) - @david smith (granulator) - @Vivke (LED lamp) and @Punmat (information sign) - the remaining items were standard gifts - fuel 20 units.

My thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received during this morning. I have updated my signature page and re-jigged my gift list.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Today's gifs go to:
@Darthroy nm thanks for vivaldi antenna
@Speed ---- fuel catalyst
@Teboho flight catering
@Gal (GizmoRA100)@bazamoza
@Captain WH Rollins –deicer
@david smith –gamader adittional radar
@benfly123 tx horn ant
@Izelman fuel catalyst
@Sazaville fuel supply
@reuvenk (aRK) FH tx for yagi-uda antenna
@Daniel de gracia (ddg14) tx for nano
@KittyKat spare wire tx horn antenna
@Diego Navarian NM
@TheDarkside spare propeller
@JayBee ADR
@Aaron spare wire
@Kathy (kbow)
@Michael (Mickeyb)
@absg92 (anni)-tesla
@Phil1975 ADR
@KenDuckySmith

Many thanks to all....the 20 gifts weren't enough to return to all that send me today gifts....

I update my signature, if anyone can help....

Last edited:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Today's gifs go to:
@Darthroy nm thanks for vivaldi antenna
@Speed ---- fuel catalyst
@Teboho flight catering
@Gal (GizmoRA100)@bazamoza
@Captain WH Rollins –deicer
@david smith –gamader adittional radar
@benfly123 tx horn ant
@Izelman fuel catalyst
@Sazaville fuel supply
@reuvenk (aRK) FH tx for yagi-uda antenna
@Daniel de garcia (ddg14) tx for nano
@KittyKat spare wire tx horn antenna
@Diego Navarian NM
@TheDarkside spare propeller
@JayBee ADR
@Aaron spare wire
@Kathy (kbow)
@Michael (Mickeyb)
@absg92 (anni)-tesla
@Phil1975 ADR
@KenDuckySmith

Many thanks to all....the 20 gifts weren't enough to return to all that send me today gifts....

I update my signature, if anyone can help....

Thanks to all that continue to look at the signature or the added need attached to my game name. I have needed so much Additional Radar in the past couple of weeks and it has really helped.

@zica i can send yagi-uda antenna after the reset

Hi neighbors,
Just to repeat the message from the iOS thread:
Over the next days I am on a business trip in Chicago and will spend the weekend in Utah and understandably I don't bring all my devices with me :) So I can send less gifts than usual, today I managed however to return almost 100% of the received goods.
Pls watch for invitations from me if I need to balance the gifts between the currently available accounts.
Harcourt Speed if you have available slots for neighbor I would really appreciate if you accept the invitations from my support accounts.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 13th September at 11.15am GMT London)

Another healthy looking gifts inbox for this morning, my great thanks for all the gifts received. I have sent out all my gift items for today, and have also updated my signature page with my current gaming needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
@skiv @Cosmic Blue I am pleased to say that I and my 9 mates can now return home from the pub without falling over
I will keep sending Scooters until you have enough.

@Mike47 I need one more trackball please.
@ItsRalphy @Jega001 Thanks for the robots. I still need the quantities shown below.

Regards
Harcourt
LOL. I guess I am safe as well. No need for balance because I now have 10 self-balancing scooters. (y)(y):D:D

@skiv @Cosmic Blue I am pleased to say that I and my 9 mates can now return home from the pub without falling over
I will keep sending Scooters until you have enough.

@Mike47 I need one more trackball please.
@ItsRalphy @Jega001 Thanks for the robots. I still need the quantities shown below.

Regards
Harcourt
I find that is always a bonus, but not always achieved!!! LOL

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 14th September at 09.45am GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gift items for today have just been sent out. My thanks for all the gifts received. I have also updated my signature page.

@Eddie the Eagle - you should be now have received your second and final VoIP Phone

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom