Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Sep 17, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Didn't play yesterday and when starting my game today want to send out my gifts but they didn't reset and said that I've already send my gifts out for today but that's not true. So sorry that I can't send gifts now, hope it will' be fixed tomorrow.
In the meantime thanks for all the received gifts.

Didn't play yesterday and when starting my game today want to send out my gifts but they didn't reset and said that I've already send my gifts out for today but that's not true. So sorry that I can't send gifts now, hope it will' be fixed tomorrow.
In the meantime thanks for all the received gifts.
I think this has happened to at least 5 people I am aware of this week. Something is going on!

Good Morning, Goeie more, Miremengjes, 좋은 아침, Բարի առավոտ, Dobro jutro, Добро утро, 早上好, Dobré ráno, God morgen, Goedemorgen
Magandang umaga, Bonjour, Bom dia, Goeie moarn, დილა მშვიდობისა, Guten Morgen, Καλημέρα, Aloha kakahiaka, शुभ प्रभात, Jó reggelt, Góðan dag
Selamat pagi, Maidin mhaith, Buongiorno, おはようございます, Bonum mane, Gudde Moien, Bongu, Dzień dobry, Buna dimineata, Доброе утро
Subax wanaagsan, Buenos días, Günaydın, Доброго ранку, صباح الخير ....

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 22nd September 2018 at 08.30am London UK)

On this chilly Saturday morning, all my gifts (flights items, upgrade building items and fuel 20 units) have been sent out to my neighbours for today. I write to express my thanks for all the gift items received, during my sleep period, it is very much appreciated. I have also updated my signature page.

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good morning World - I have a red on the pad, and am feeling lonely, please join me, the kettle is one for a nice cup of Tea. No QL, first taken but all else open.
morning.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning World - I have a red on the pad, and am feeling lonely, please join me, the kettle is one for a nice cup of Tea. No QL, first taken but all else open.
View attachment 15562

Morning good neighbour, it is cold and raining here, hope the weather is better where you are? I'm currently stocking piling, otherwise I would love to join your red launch. Things are progressing very slowly.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Morning good neighbour, it is cold and raining here, hope the weather is better where you are? I'm currently stocking piling, otherwise I would love to join your red launch. Things are progressing very slowly.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Cold and wet here too, but close family round for a traditional roast beef dinner today, lovely with a nice beer, and bubble and squeak tomorrow!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Cold and wet here too, but close family round for a traditional roast beef dinner today, lovely with a nice beer, and bubble and squeak tomorrow!

Just wonderful, have yet to decide what will be for Sunday lunch today, will post once I have had my breakfast with the family. Not everyone is up yet, so I'm gifting and posting. Have a good Sunday.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 23rd September 2018 at 10.50am London UK)

On this cold and rainy Sunday morning, all my gift items (flights, repair, upgrade building and fuel 20 units) have been sent out to my neighbours for today. My great thanks for all the gift items received, it is very much appreciated. I have updated my signature page, with a few minor changes.

September Equinox in London, England UK - Sunday 23rd September 2018 at 02.54 BST

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hello pilots,

My game Radu81 crashed couple of weeks ago I lost all my neighbors and progress in the game and of course GI was unable to restore my game.
Please delete my old game Radu81 and send new request to 202ox1bi.
I'm still on level 80 with 776 stars.
Thank you.
Hello my friend
Invites sent from Crescnt, Crescnt2 and Crscnt3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom