Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 23, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 28th October - 10.25am BST London)

On this very pleasant Saturday morning all my gift items have just been sent out to all my neighbours. My appreciation for all the gifts received so far today. I have made a few minor changes to my signature page.

Have a great weekend, good neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Spooky moment, as I finished reading your post, one of my white ones gave me a "flare" - first drop I have seen, and can only assume it is for one of the side quests I completed last time!

I am told they are like weather items and are sometimes needed to fly to an event destination. There are Flares and Shotguns :eek::eek::eek:

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 29th October - 16.40pm BST London)

Now that the washing up has been done I have just finished sending out my neighbours gift items for today. My great thanks for all the gifts received during this Sunday. I have made a few minor changes to my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom