Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 23, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 26th October - 13.15pm BST London)

A very gentle reminder to my neighbours not to gift any event related items to me, I do not do any of these events. I'm of course happy to gift what event related gift items I may have in my gift list to neighbours. Many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good morning,
Today i try to send gifts but its not sending maybe some players received i dont know.
I think there is a bugs when this event start.
Sorry if you did not received the gift today.
Thanks for those send me today gifts its show up but i cannot received any gifts up to now.
@Harcourt you are amazing many thanks for the gifts appreciated.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 27th October - 10.40am BST London)

On this bright and sunny morning all my gift items (event, fuel 20 units and flight items) have just been despatched to all my neighbours. My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received so far today and during this week. I have updated my signature page with my current gift needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Soul Net bonus now working on windows provided you have the new "mini" update - I am now version 5.10.2
likes.gif

I can send aerosols and have 4 Halloween shops in my city to visit.

Also doing this event and try to complete it, but don't see much black witches in my town. Does the white ones give something, until now they didn't.

Send out my 20 gifts for today.
Spooky moment, as I finished reading your post, one of my white ones gave me a "flare" - first drop I have seen, and can only assume it is for one of the side quests I completed last time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom