Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread October 2, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww shucks. Thank you everyone! Still around, just stuck in a busy world and family and no time. Hope everyone is doing well, and again, thank you very much for the wishes. :) :D :love::cool:(y)(y)

And of course, Happy Birthday @Husam also. :):cigar::cool:(y)
So glad to see that all is well with you!

After my best friend passed my play was spotty and I was worried that I missed that you left the game or something. Take care and I hope to see you back soon. :)

After Mon-Wed one of my support account was blocked for time travelling :) (why should I even try, if I don't fly and only send gifts out of it?!), yesterday my main "forgot" to reset so almost the complete week I'm sending gifts from one account less. Even so I managed to return all gifts yesterday with only 2 exceptions of players who are neighbors only with my main. Another consequence is that I didn't manage to send some high-level gifts yesterday. I hope today to resume regular operations.

After Mon-Wed one of my support account was blocked for time travelling :) (why should I even try, if I don't fly and only send gifts out of it?!), yesterday my main "forgot" to reset so almost the complete week I'm sending gifts from one account less. Even so I managed to return all gifts yesterday with only 2 exceptions of players who are neighbors only with my main. Another consequence is that I didn't manage to send some high-level gifts yesterday. I hope today to resume regular operations.
good luck.png

Well, I do, my ItsRalphy, I do :) In my mind this is just a game, even some days too time consuming... So I use now and then some "good" bugs, what compensates such troubles like this week's ones.
Perhaps only thing what might make me really angry is if my main game is damaged or blocked during a limited time event like the 11 events in 2017 so far or some of the very rare Mystery Superbuilding sales or CBM sales. Everything except this is not so important - at the end it is not a game to be played and finished in weeks or even months. I have already some plans what to do during next CBM sale in more than a year from now :D;)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 8th October at 08.15am BST London)

Due to broadband issues I was unable to send out any gift items during Saturday no forum activity. The problem has now been resolved and my broadband is back to it's usual middle class rude health. What more could I ask for........except........more land, more green notes, more coins, more experience points, more gifts and more launches.

On another matter - I really do like the way all the clickable icon buttons, on the game screen, slide away when you request the world map, rankings table and the way they all slide back after a launch has taken off. It is really pleasing on the eyes and very classy.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Sunday lunch for today - sweet and sour roast duck breast fillets, saffron flavoured steamed rice, steamed fresh green bean salad with dressing and a suitable bottle of wine or more.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
oh wow - you are one classy gent! -we are going Italian today with a chicken and pasta special for a change, enjoy the duck, sounds great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom