Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread October 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 20th October - 14.30pm BST London)

Following the game update of just now, the clickable shields, for collecting passengers, coins, fuel etc, has been increased in size. Very pleased someone was listening.

All my neighbours gift items for today have just been gifted. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received during today. A few minor changes to my signature page have been made.

Regards
Captain WH

Hi All,

Following the update my HF account refused to load :( I contacted GI support and the game has now been restored. A big thank you to GI Support :)
However the game did not reset and I am unable to send gifts from it until it resets.. As a result I have 16 gifts outstanding, mainly fuel. I will try to get up to date tomorrow.

The drop rates for the event are bizarre !!

Here is my Lords of the Nile

lords.PNG

and the drop rates for Whispers in the walls is very poor !

Happy Flying

Harcourt

Hi All,

Following the update my HF account refused to load :( I contacted GI support and the game has now been restored. A big thank you to GI Support :)
However the game did not reset and I am unable to send gifts from it until it resets.. As a result I have 16 gifts outstanding, mainly fuel. I will try to get up to date tomorrow.

The drop rates for the event are bizarre !!

Here is my Lords of the Nile

View attachment 9893

and the drop rates for Whispers in the walls is very poor !

Happy Flying

Harcourt
And you have 16 of the one I need :D I also agree with the Whispers in the Wall drops it is still Tape Recorders I need to drop same as last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom