1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Oct 15, 2018

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Gt city, 15 October 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 800+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
    In-Game Name
    Items Required
    Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Husam likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

wydaho likes this.
  3. Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 19th October 2018 at 09.00am London UK Time)

On this beautifully bright and sunny Friday morning, all my gift items for today have just been despatched to all my neighbours. My great thanks for all the continued gift items received, they are all very much appreciated and welcomed. I have updated my signature page for this morning.

Have a great weekend wherever you are.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

Trybat likes this.
  4. Hi All,

The new Update is available in the Windows Store (y)(y)(y)

Regards
    Harcourt

wydaho and Robert like this.
  5. Robertfew99

Robertfew99 New Member

Windows PC
    Thanks @Harcourt will get on it as soon as I get home can't get AC on the works computer as we don't have Windows 10 so have set up this account on the forum so I can keep up with things you probably know me better as @Robert

Harcourt likes this.
  6. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Weekend Code - *mist19*

7. Thank You @Captain WH Rollins

Regards
    Harcourt

8. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Yes, you are very welcome. Have you noticed how quiet things have become. Not quite the same amount of traffic flow there use to be?

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

9. Hi gang - yes, definitely, and when they threatened to merge the thread a year or two ago, the others complained that windows players chattered too much!
    - I must admit I missed the new thread and didn't spot I had no alerts so have just caught up with 2 weeks worth! - for any birthdays and anniversaries I missed, here's a load of cake!

cakes 2.jpg

yenta613 and Robert like this.
  10. Yes, it is quiet these days apart from some honourable exceptions !!

I think the move to themed threads, Town Hall, Terminal etc and Events have displaced content which would have been here.

I guess it's progress !

Regards
    Harcourt

Robert and ItsRalphy like this.
  11. Hi All,

I am afraid one of my support accounts did not reset last night. As a result I have 17 gifts which I cannot return until tomorrow. Please do not send me any more gifts until I return your last one !!

Since the update I have found that there is sometimes quite a lag when adding Fuel to launches and when 'taking' gifts. This is particularly annoying as it leads to inadvertent 'send in returns' :(

Regards
    Harcourt

wydaho likes this.
  12. I noticed that lag also, trying to send/take gifts and visit neighbors. Figured it was a server problem. What normally takes about 10 minutes took me over half an hour last night. Seems faster this morning.

Harcourt likes this.

13. t seems to come and go. I just hope it is not a sign of server problems on the horizon.

Regards
    Harcourt

14. For me, alot of people got real pissy about G! not being fair, the game not being fun anymore, blah blah blah. And it was around the same time as my best friend lost her battle with cancer, so it became real easy to stop posting. But I am trying real hard to get back into the habit and bore you all to death! :)

Harcourt and ItsRalphy like this.
  15. For the event I have Aerosol, and am gifting to people I see it in their signature. :)

OneGoldenHeart likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.