Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 6, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Hi All,

I have completed the event and can no longer send aerosols from my main game. I can still send them from my HA game. If you need them please send an invite (Code below).

I am very grateful for all the gifts you have sent me, they are much appreciated.
However I am being overwhelmed with gifts at the moment so please be patient, I will return them asap. If you are one of the many who send two gifts from main and support accounts, perhaps you would only send one for a while ?
In particular I have sent @Dikam and @Daniel De Gracia messages inviting you to be friends with my support accounts.

I have started my control tower upgrade to level 11. Only ten more days until the grand opening. (In the meantime I still need 4 Touchscreens @kgmcguk1 if you would be so kind !)

I will spend the rest of this week working out what to do next.

I wish everyone happy and profitable flying.

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

Again thanks for all the thoughts and prayers from everyone.
I actually think that was a first for me to go into ZZZZzzz mode with all my games.
But when you are a single parent and your child isn't quite old enough to fly; er I mean drive; then one must make do with lol the device they have. Cellphone and charger was my means of communication.
Thinking of the days before cellphones, I would have never been able to post here at all.

So I managed to get my games activated again and sent out 120 gifts between last night and today.
I'm a tad slow on the recovery as part of my stay was surgical in some aspect.
So bear with me.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 9th November - 05.15am BST London)

I'm currently unable to open my game, first time this has happened, have been directed to the Windows Store by an error message. Have reinstalled the game thrice, still not opening. Will go back to bed and return to this problem, sometime after breakfast.

Regards,
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 9th November - 05.15am BST London)
I'm currently unable to open my game, first time this has happened, have been directed to the Windows Store by an error message. Have reinstalled the game thrice, still not opening. Will go back to bed and return to this problem, sometime after breakfast.
Regards,
Captain WH Rollins

Hi Captain, I had this problem two updates ago.

The solution was to uninstall the game.
Install a new game.
Play new game to level 3
Send GI Support old game code and new game code.
Wait for support to reply with instructions to recover your game. (Basically load the new game and wait until the old game appears on your screen)

Time taken from start to finish - 2 hours !

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Captain, I had this problem two updates ago.

The solution was to uninstall the game.
Install a new game.
Play new game to level 3
Send GI Support old game code and new game code.
Wait for support to reply with instructions to recover your game. (Basically load the new game and wait until the old game appears on your screen)

Time taken from start to finish - 2 hours !

Regards
Harcourt

My great thanks for your reply, it is nicely timed. I will following your instructions. Many thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 9th November - 17.50pm BST London)

More than 7 hours have now passed since first contacting GI to restore my game, no news as yet, doubtful I will be able to send out any gifts this evening. I normally call it a day around about 6pm(ish) in the evenings, cocktail hour is usually about 7pm(ish) - I will come back to this tomorrow morning.

Have a good morning, afternoon, evening, night wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

More than 7 hours have now passed since first contacting GI to restore my game, no news as yet, doubtful I will be able to send out any gifts this evening. I normally call it a day around about 6pm(ish) in the evenings, cocktail hour is usually about 7pm(ish) - I will come back to this tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hopefully you will hear from them in the morning. The time difference is against us

Regards
Harcourt

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
do you have a backup you could restore from??
good luck.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
do you have a backup you could restore from??
View attachment 10171

Yes of course, I backup my game twice a day, thanks to your good teachings. I have managed to restore my game and all is well, nothing has been lost, and have added to my game with a new plot of land and removed a few more buiuldings from my warehouse, then backed up, just in case - my thanks to you, @Harcourt and @Husam

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 10th November - 10.55am BST London)

All my neighbours gift items for today have just been sent out. My thanks for all the gift items received during this week. A few minor changes to my signature page have been made. As always, if you need any special building gift items, just let me know.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom