Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 28, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
night flyer2 @wkndcmpr SkyM3 to @ItsRalphy
my apologies @wkndcmpr as a twitch of the finger and bam whatever you sent me either returned if I have it, or you got something different.
Funny thing though you were next up on my list continuing from night flyer1. I didn't realize who i returned a gift to until I saw your box shaded.
@cats are awesome I may only have one but agreed, even at 8 years old often hard to keep pace with what today might be.
I do however like the Young Learners Academy program or YLA for short. From 245 until 5-530 they get homework done, spend some computer time and lol do squats if they misbehave. Daughter is 8 and had so many squats other day, she walked like the scarecrow in Wizard of Oz, all the way home.
:ROFLMAO:
Mine is 14.
School gets out at 2:15 pm, so she goes into the library and does her homework or study for an upcoming test until 4:15 pm. Then changes for basketball practice, which is 4:30 to 6:30 pm. We pick her up while she showers I heat up her dinner and then the poor thing goes to bed to repeat it again the next day!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Flyers (16.35pm GMT London)

Since the recent change in the colour, to dark green, around the avatar picture it has become impossible to read the drop-down portion.

Before I forget my manners my thanks to @Mike47 - @jimstreet - @Harcourt and @Cath for the most recent gifts received - upgrade items, fuel and passengers.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

as long as the greenies keep coming. coins are just a drop
Remember back when you were a young'un - just starting the game - 2000 coins was a LOT! It could buy you another turboprop, or another hangar. For those who have been playing for months or years, yes, it's a drop, but not for someone new.

D

Deleted member 5399

Looks like they changed the weekend code, still got the 3 greenies but no coins this week.
Yeah I noticed that too. Well it got my Falcon out of repair.
Not much else to spend 3, (I'm so excited about) greenies on.

Remember back when you were a young'un - just starting the game - 2000 coins was a LOT! It could buy you another turboprop, or another hangar. For those who have been playing for months or years, yes, it's a drop, but not for someone new.

Oh I remember those times well. Then as you upgraded a main building a couple times you would see
a cost for upgrade in 100's of thousands!! :eek: I thought I will never get all of these done. :ROFLMAO:

Hi gang - managed all the Washington mugs - working n the others but at least their drops are better. Will be short of FUEL HOSES if anyone can help out???
Switching to fuel hoses after reset. Work on your Paris flights - that will give you European mugs AND fuel hoses.

Last night I flew out my very first Jumbo and sent it off to Cape Town! :D I had to run a business class and played feverishly for 6 hrs earning just over the 124K needed to buy the hangar and plane. I rushed the hangar for the 1 greenie saving me 24hrs of wait time :cool: (figured that was definitely worth it). I'm going to have to rush it many times to get my 20 mugs but other than the Africa Mug, I am making very good progress on this event. Hope everyone has had a great start to their weekend (pre-weekend).
Thank you as always to my wonderful neighbors for the gifts! Please pm if you need anything specific from me, otherwise I will continue to check signatures for needs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom