Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 28, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Main account is now back on line - gifts sent tonight will try and catch up over the next couple of days. The only help I got from Microsoft Support forum was to wipe hard drive and reinstall windows! The anniversary update is not so important I want that bother so reverted to the previous build and all is wel.

Drone3 still off line - I have been sending some gifts to drone 3 neighbours from my main account

Thanks to those that offered advice with the update issue - I tried a few things but they didn't work

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (09.15am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting for today, Saturday 3rd December, all my 20 neighbours gift items this morning. More thanks go to @crescent moon - @ItsRalphy - @Nutster - @PIRX - @BelleAIr - @Cath and @Melly for their most recent gifts received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

This morning from night flyer1 I went from @jimstreet to @crescent moon #2 I think.
Sorry but everyone got fuel 20X.
I got more clouds in my head right now, fogging my brain, cotton stuffing my ears, steel wool in throat and the cotton and steel wool combined in my lungs when I cough.
A very bad viral infection going on and on some super strong meds to kick it out of me.
My apologies go out to friends and neighbors, and to my team members in the alliance if I don't keep my usual pace of flights the rest of weekend.
I'm having hard enough time typing here; often having to type 3-4 times to get it right. Trying to focus while on codeine based meds, is not fun, when keyboard keeps moving side to side. Or is it me falling one way or the next? :( dunno but feeling very :sleep::sick:.
If feel better later will pick up on #2 game and start from where I left off @crescent moon

D

Deleted member 5399

Knight Fliers Inc. was going to be a support game only but it turned out differently if some have visited and noticed the expansion of land among other things.
So no longer a support game, It's become another work in progress, one might say. Not alliance ready by a long shot. But thinking perhaps someday it will be.
BTW I could use a few items you'll find listed in updated siggy, for that game. Nothing major though. Just a few things for MCC1 and maybe do some greens now and then.

D

Deleted member 5399

Siggy revised for Knight Fliers Inc. Need items for Cosmic Fuel Depot. LOL going to be smart on this one and not upgrade to produce more.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Finished my first event ever!

Burned a lot of fuel flying to Washington D.C. and then to Turkish Coast once my landing lamp supply got wiped out.

Siggy slightly updated and 40 gifts out for perhaps 18 hours.

Continuing special thanks for the unique building items and my usual appreciation for all the other incoming gifts.

Early :sleep:??? Its 8am hear - good morning airport city world, how are we all??? - Faily round fr a pre-Christmas do today, so my play will be eratic at best, but I will be diving in. Great news - completed the event this morning - basically flew loads of flights to the destinations and nowhere else, and spent loads of fuel earnt from launches landing them early, SImple tactics, didn't use any bonuses.

So - what next??? - are those pesky Christmas elves coming back in a few days do you reckon? - I am beside myself in anticipation and dread!!!

:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::nailbiting::nailbiting::wacky::wacky:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyers (13.00pm GMT London)

Because of my early morning's cavorting, Sunday 4th December, I was unable to gift to my neighbours at the usual time, so I have just finished gifting now.

My gifts inbox looked really healthy today, so my thanks this time round goes to @Harcourt - @Phil G - @Xilikon - @porvillewright - @Radu81 - @gorrion - @Wasted Eagle - @Davejoyg - @jimstreet - @Vivke - @Blue Aero - @Wired Parrott - @Nutster - @Airport Arne - @BelleAIr - @Snowee - @Mike47 - hope I have not missed anyone out.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18

Because of my early morning's cavorting, Sunday 4th December, I was unable to gift to my neighbours at the usual time, so I have just finished gifting now.

My gifts inbox looked really healthy today, so my thanks this time round goes to @Harcourt - @Phil G - @Xilikon - @porvillewright - @Radu81 - @gorrion - @Wasted Eagle - @Davejoyg - @jimstreet - @Vivke - @Blue Aero - @Wired Parrott - @Nutster - @Airport Arne - @BelleAIr - @Snowee - @Mike47 - hope I have not missed anyone out.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins I have sent several grinding machines. I'll send another now. Are they getting to you?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi @Captain WH Rollins

I note you are listing items for Fuel Station 3. Unfortunately these are not giftable. You will need to get them from flights to (eg) Rio.

I did not bother with this upgrade myself as it really didn't make that much difference to my fuel production.!

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom