Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 20, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Robert AND @Liam Dobczinski

Happy birthday.png

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Have send my gifts for today, sorry for no gifting yesterday. Thanks for all the received gifts, still have some catching up to do.

Didn't complete the event of the launches and am now trying the one for Thanksgiving.
Visiting my neighbours didn't bring much items for the event, perhaps tomorrow.

Happy flying

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 22nd November - 11.30am BST London)

All my neighbours 20 gift items for today have just been sent out, my thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received today. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 24th November - 08.05am BST London)

A mixed salad of gift items for yesterday (fuel 20 units, flights items and upgrade building gift items) to all my neighbours, I was unable to post this yesterday afternoon. My thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received.

All my fleet of planes continues to fly well, there have been very few break downs these past few weeks of game play. Planes needing repair, were quickly repaired.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 24th November - 11.20am BST London)

All my neighbours gift items for today have just been sent. My thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received.

@Harcourt - nicely timed, welcome on board.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks for all the received gifts, send mine out but couldn't return to all of you. Will come within 1 or 2 days.

Drop rate for the even is very poor, got only 1 collection of the 6 needed. Keep on trying but if they won't drop... won't complete it but there are some more days left :);)

Wish you all a very nice weekend.
Send more planes the drop will be better and you will completed (y)

user bb

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cldj77
Username
UB
Thanks for all the received gifts, send mine out but couldn't return to all of you. Will come within 1 or 2 days.

Drop rate for the even is very poor, got only 1 collection of the 6 needed. Keep on trying but if they won't drop... won't complete it but there are some more days left :);)

Wish you all a very nice weekend.
not the 1st time its happening they never helped me with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom