1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Nov 5, 2018

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Gt city, 5 November 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 800+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
    In-Game Name
    Items Required
    Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

2. First in the new thread - get in there!
    cool.png

Robertfew99 and wydaho like this.
  3. Bigglesbaz

Bigglesbaz VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    All help appreciated... Thank you. Baz :)

ItsRalphy likes this.
  4. Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Morning, good neighbour, and very nicely timed.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

ItsRalphy likes this.
  5. miss you all i will be back after 1 week see you

6. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 8th November 2018 at 08.10am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gifts on this bright and sunny Thursday morning (flight items, event items, fuel 20 units and upgrade building items) have been despatched for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

7. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 9th November 2018 at 08.45am London UK Time)

On the fifth day of this week, all my neighbours gifts for today (flight items, event items, fuel 20 units and upgrade building items) have been despatched. Once again, my great thanks for all the continued gift items received, it is very much appreciated. I have updated my signature page.

Have a great weekend.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

8. Captain WH Rollins

Top Monthly Post Winner

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 10th November 2018 at 10.30am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gifts for this Saturday morning (flight items, event items, fuel 20 units and upgrade building items) have been despatched for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received, during this week. I have updated my signature page.

If there are any special gift items you require, towards the upgrade of a building, do let me know. Always happy to help my neighbours with their gift needs.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

wydaho likes this.
  9. skiv

skiv 350+ Star Club Active Member

iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    20jt8mdr
    skiv/most-desired-gift
    Skiv2 crashed after I sent out my gifts last night. When I restarted, it looked like the gifts didn't go. I couldn't resend from the gifting screen but could resend from the neighbour screen but didn't get the acknowledgment. So.. apologies if no gift, bonus if two gifts, I don't know. Hopefully all will be well upon reset.

wydaho, Harcourt and ItsRalphy like this.
  10. Hi gang - I am desperate (nothing new there you say) - I really want 10,000 masks. I am over 7,000 (just) with 2 days 16 hours left - I am running out of almost everythuing. My alliance, especially @crescent moon, @Dafsade and @Xilikon are doing all they can to support, but would be BFF with anyone who can send me fuel (especially) and OscBeacons.
    friends.jpg

Anton01 and Harcourt like this.
  11. I will take first for this launch and put resources ;)

12. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 800+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.