Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 8, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning World - have a great Sunday's flying!!
morning.png

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Please add my main account for gifts swapping ideally with Planatariums and Training Centres

Also my support account is to send F20 only ok doesn't need gifts

Last edited:

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
You can still visit his planetariums. Just click "call him back" when you get the pop-up. But, yeah - he's been gone for a week. Maybe vacation??? Hope he & family are ok.

Thanks for that tip - it worked great! Seems like I read somewhere that @Wasted Eagle was going to be out for a couple of weeks for surgery. I can't seem to find that post so I'm not sure if it was him or another forum member.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Since when did call him back open him up to visiting?

I could have used that info many moons ago.

Way back when, if you used that feature, it would take 1 of your visits away, and you still wouldn't be able to collect from them.

But since a few updates ago (3-4), when you click "Call Them Back", it will allow you to collect from neighbors that are sleeping. Such as Wasted Eagle and Mo Elbo for example...

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Way back when, if you used that feature, it would take your 1 of your visits away, and you still wouldn't be able to collect from them.

But since a few updates ago (3-4), when you click "Call Them Back", it will allow you to collect from neighbors that are sleeping. Such as Wasted Eagle and Mo Elbo for example...
Yep. I be an old-timer. I do remember when visits disappeared without being able to collect. I missed out on the news of the update. I wonder how long it will last?

Way back when, if you used that feature, it would take your 1 of your visits away, and you still wouldn't be able to collect from them.

I think I remember that - then someone mentioned that Call Them Back worked. Hope it's not a "bug" to be fixed in an upcoming update.

Could be, I've checked both of their signatures and neither one says anything about being gone. The profile says that @Mike47 visited the forum today whereas @Wasted Eagle hasn't visited in a while. Who knows - I just hope he's ok.

Yes it has been over a week that @Wasted Eagle has been here. I am in his alliance and he also has not flown
a single flight in that time frame. It is quite worrying, we are hoping something just came up and it is nothing
bad. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom