Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 8, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 8th May 11.10am GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items were sent earlier on this morning, both standard and building upgrade gift items. My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received throughout last week. Have updated my signature page with my current gifts needs.

Have a great week flying.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

Yet another week passes and I continue to learn new facets of the game. The latest being to send 'Test' as a neighbour request to update all neighbour names to the latest version.(@Bob69bob )

I am grateful for all the gifts received over the last week, especially @Captain WH Rollins for the last Magnetic Flaw Detector. I have sent out all my gifts for today.

I am going to concentrate on Excavation flights this week, while I build up my stocks of flight items for regular flights. I need Lollipops and Earplugs at the moment.

In December @Dave queried whether we should combine the Windows and Android &IOS trading threads. At the time the poll showed that it was best to keep them separate. I think that we may view this differently now as the amount of cross-platform activity has increased, and the Android & IOS thread is now weekly, not daily.
Perhaps we should have another poll ?

Happy flying everyone,

Regards
Harcourt

Hi All,

In December @Dave queried whether we should combine the Windows and Android &IOS trading threads. At the time the poll showed that it was best to keep them separate. I think that we may view this differently now as the amount of cross-platform activity has increased, and the Android & IOS thread is now weekly, not daily.

Happy flying everyone,

Regards
Harcourt
I agree with combining - I have as many android and IOS neighbors as I do windows. Will probably cut down on the # of posts, as some folks are posting in both threads to catch all their neighbors.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
send 'Test' as a neighbour request to update all neighbour names to the latest version.(@Bob69bob )

That's a great feature, thanks for sharing!

I joined the game when cross-gifting was possible already, so I didn't understand why there were separate threads for this and asked immediately.
My vote goes to combine the two - or for now to start a new poll. ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts away, gifting list marginally updated.

Flying for a few more hours today, hoping to get enough naturally free oil to get all the birds in the air.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
thanks for all the received gifts, send mine also out for today.

Went through my neighbours list and have a lot of them mentioning 'sleep'.
I've made a list and maybe some of you now if they are still playing or not. Don't think everyone is on the forum but give it a try.

Here is the list:
AF12O2, Airvill, Ajax, Akims, ATC Sky, Bellapigen, Bertje, Brick, Captain Slow, Capt JKC, Cluck, Comet18, DT, Evgeny (level 1???), FrqntFlyer, Gandalf, Hahahameen, Happy, Hoi, Joe 7 and J7-2, Joeyzee, Jonas, Kesh, Mo & Kev2, KuGy, Miro, Red October, Sara, Skym3, Snow, Spearman78, T, Thor2, .dreamliner

Most of them have now 0 stars.

I've made a list and maybe some of you now if they are still playing or not. Don't think everyone is on the forum but give it a try.

Here is the list:
AF12O2, Airvill, Ajax, Akims, ATC Sky, Bellapigen, Bertje, Brick, Captain Slow, Capt JKC, Cluck, Comet18, DT, Evgeny (level 1???), FrqntFlyer, Gandalf, Hahahameen, Happy, Hoi, Joe 7 and J7-2, Joeyzee, Jonas, Kesh, Mo & Kev2, KuGy, Miro, Red October, Sara, Skym3, Snow, Spearman78, T, Thor2, .dreamliner

I'm probably not a lot of help - but here's the ones I know:

Comet18 - has been absent before for a long time, but came back. Now - ???
KuGy - game crashed (again) and he said he was quitting
Capt JKC - game crashed (again) and she said she was quitting
Joe7 - has been absent before for a long time, but came back. Now - ???
Kesh - I think he has a new neighbor code. Kesh2 he is not playing
Mo & Kev2 - said this is really busy time of year at work - hopefully he will be back.
Skym3 - game crashed (again) and he quit.

Some of the others I'm not sure about, I'm keeping them for a bit longer.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
game crashed (again)

- reading this a couple of times makes me wonder what happens then - completely lost all they worked so hard for or can they get a restored state back that may be a bit older but at least close to where they were? It doesn't sound good if they say they quit because of it...

- reading this a couple of times makes me wonder what happens then - completely lost all they worked so hard for or can they get a restored state back that may be a bit older but at least close to where they were? It doesn't sound good if they say they quit because of it...
I think it was the number of times that their games crashed. They just got really, really frustrated. For a while, my game was crashing about 1 or 2 times a week, but I do 2x/day backup, so I was ok. I think now Windows games are much more stable, as my game hasn't crashed for several months.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

Here is the list:

To add what @crescent moon has already stated:

Airville - Forum member who hasn't been heard from or seen in quite a while.

Ajax - See above.

Akims - Was a regular, but since an update or two, haven't seen or heard much from her either.

Bertje - See above

Brick(house) - See above

Cluck - Unfortunately suffered a pretty serious medical issue about 1.5 years ago, which was the last thing anyone (To my knowledge anyway) heard from her husband, who posted here about it. Nothing since then. :(

Frqntflyr - Another forum member who suddenly just disappeared a few updates ago. Was possibly having some medical issues of his own I believe.

Joeyzee - Newer member that hasn't been around for quite sometime...

Red October was one of @david smith's games that he deleted quite a while ago.

@Snowee - Was a newer member also, who last I heard was going to back to school and was not going to be frequent on the forum. It's been a while since she's been around also.

Spearman - Was around on and off for a while. Has not been seen or heard from in quite a while that I'm aware of.

Thor2 MAY be related to Frqntflyr, who also had a game name of Thor for a while, and was going to have hir forum name changed also, but apparently never did it before he disappeared.

Sara Is possibly Saralaraloola, who was pretty regular for about a year, but then disappeared. Her and her husband were starting some businesses so she may have concentrated on that instead of the game.

I really don't know any of the others besides the ones I've mentioned, and CM mentioned.

Oh, and anyone that is showing as having no stars, is someone who hasn't updated their game, and is probably no longer playing it (Though there are some players who have resisted the move forward before - *Cough @Agent_L / @Wasted Eagle Cough*).

:)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

MAY 8th EVENING EDITION 1900 hours-2230 UTC-6
I know several on @Vivke list of neighbors who have been off and on over the last couple years now. For some, again life's events can often take precedence over rest and lol relaxation.
But with the ability to re-add someone, like certain folks who avoided upgrading to Windows 10, and got left behind in the dark ages. As an IT grad I knew enough that software and even hardware developers, were going with the flow. Upgrade the firmware either way or unfortunately get left behind. Again I agree it can be frustrating, when the game crashes multiple times each week, or as I've seen for some; several times in one day. One cannot always lay blame on GI and the developers though. Windows has experienced glitches with the store and many apps too. apps.diagcab , (this is where, I wish to include a link directly to the troubleshooter), is a small troubleshooting item to pick up from Windows/Microsoft downloads to troubleshoot the store apps and the store itself. And lol stay up to date with drivers and other software as I said, to avoid crashes and getting left behind.
On with gifts tonight
ANF1 @Blue Skies to @CharisseNicole
ANF2 @Red Fox One to @WhatHappenedNow #2
ANF3 @KenDuckySmith ANF1 to @david smith
ANF4 @JazzyJKC Captn to @cats are awesome
ANF5 @Natholian1 to @cats are awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
MAY 8th EVENING EDITION
I know several on @Vivke list of neighbors who have been off and on over the last couple years now. For some, again life's events can often take precedence over rest and lol relaxation.
But with the ability to re-add someone, like certain folks who avoided upgrading to Windows 10, and got left behind in the dark ages. As an IT grad I knew enough that software and even hardware developers, were going with the flow. Upgrade the firmware either way or unfortunately get left behind. Again I agree it can be frustrating, when the game crashes multiple times each week, or as I've seen for some; several times in one day. One cannot always lay blame on GI and the developers though. Windows has experienced glitches with the store and many apps too. apps.diagcab , (this is where, I wish to include a link directly to the troubleshooter), is a small troubleshooting item to pick up from Windows/Microsoft downloads to troubleshoot the store apps and the store itself. And lol stay up to date with drivers and other software as I said, to avoid crashes and getting left behind.
On with gifts tonight
ANF1 @Blue Skies to @CharisseNicole
ANF2 @Red Fox One to @WhatHappenedNow #2
ANF3 @KenDuckySmith ANF1 to @david smith

Returned a sleeping pill :) Thanks for the catalyst!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 9th May 10.35am GMT London)

All my neighbours standard gift items for today have just been gifted and building upgrade gift items to @must_dash - carcade machine - @PhactorPhil - flatwork ironer - @Mark carson - packaging machine - @Airport Arne - crucible - @Punmat - coffee machine - @Vivke - MF Detecor - @JazzyJKC - hammer drill - @PIRX - hammer drill - @LenR - air shower

My thanks and appreciation for all gifts received from my neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom