Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 15, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
I tried to restore my 2nd game on Android device using Google Play game. Though the game progress is restored but I lost all my neighbors. I have contacted support to restore my data on server side. Please hold your gifts to flyfire2. Have a good weekend.

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Hello pilots

I'm coming up on 2M in coins and that money's burning a hole in my pocket. I'll probably start upgrading my control tower or town hall (will need to make up my mind soon) Monday or Tuesday. That means I'll lose the ability to send T-Squares or Paper Cutters when I do. Is there anyone who wants me to gift them one of these items before I lose the ability to do so? (Don't worry skiv - I've already got you down for T-Squares)

Also. I don't hit this forum on a regular basis. The best way to reach me is through a private message.

I'm running four games. B.Fin Item name is my main game. !QANTAS is used for gifting. QANTAS 2 and QANTAS 3 are fuel ring games.

Happy birthday to everyone's who recently celebrated another trip around the sun. Welcome back to team members who have been dealing with personal challenges.

D

Deleted member 5399

There will be gifts tonight and Sunday evening, however Monday evening; possibly into Thursday, I will be away on business/vacation.
The moment has come for me to go gather up Kendrah and her things and bring her back here.
Thank you all for understanding and the support over the last few months.

There will be gifts tonight and Sunday evening, however Monday evening; possibly into Thursday, I will be away on business/vacation.
The moment has come for me to go gather up Kendrah and her things and bring her back here.
Thank you all for understanding and the support over the last few months.
You could take your laptop, you know.;););)

I'm so excited for you - you've waited a long time and fought hard for this!

D

Deleted member 5399

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I am not going anywhere if the ceiling falls on my head!!!!!!!!!
Wrong thread

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5399

I know make sure house is locked up.
lol Someone might log into my computer and send out 60 fuelX20 and 40X 10 passengers

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Just a heads up that my gifting may become less predictable in the next month due to other obligations and threats of internet unavailability. Afterwards, I should be able to resume regular flight and gifting schedules.

D

Deleted member 5399

Anyone know who lol the first player is? It appeared on my add 5 list.
Doppelganger.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom