Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 1, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Last edited by a moderator:
MAY 6th Happy Birthday to @Wabbitgirl and @gbswales Many wishes for you both.
Today's gifting consists of.......................................(drumroll please)(lol)
ANF1 @PhactorPhil to @Steve26
my pleasure
drum.png
drum.png
drum.png
drum.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts away. Another 60 due in 6 hours. Siggy updated.

I just started a fuel ring participant wannabe. It is still at level 4, so not ready to send f20 yet.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Been so long since I posted in the forum...just a lurker for some time...
Still playing daily, so many thanks to my neighbors that have been gifting routinely. If you happen to be someone that has two DJG3 accounts in your neighbor list and one is inactive, delete the inactive one (used to be DJG2). That account is gone...combination of GI server error and a daughter that thought she was helping out, the account was destroyed completely with no backup. The active DJG3 is currently listed as "DJG3_Beacon".
That account has also had issues with the last update, lost almost all my neighbors...only 10 did not get deleted. I hope to figure out who was connected and reconnect over time. So if you used to get fuel from DJG3 but don't anymore, please PM or tag me.

D

Deleted member 5399

Attachments

• Norman_Rockwell_-_Catch,_The_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
    Norman_Rockwell_-_Catch,_The_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 99
  • best_garfield_comic_strip_ever3.png
    best_garfield_comic_strip_ever3.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.