Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 1, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Don't get it. Are you the one performing the operation or being operated on... Whichever, goodluck

I'm going to guess that this isn't sarcasm, but an actual misunderstanding.... He is going to be in the hospital having surgery performed ON HIM, and will be absent from launches for a couple of weeks. :) (y):cool:

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi All
Just to let you know I am going into Hospital tomorrow for a major operation :( so will not be playing or gifting for a week or two.
Will let you know when I am back, in the meantime thanks for all gifts received.
Mike
Prayers for you my friend.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I wish I was the one performing it, but unfortunately I am the one being operated on.

I wish you all the best during your time in hospital, hope all goes well during the period. We will all be here when you return to the members forum.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@Mike47 good luck with your operation ;) so sorry I am late sending my best wishes I have baby grandson full time now and do not get much (if any) time to visit forum
Will be thinking off you and wishing you a speedy recovery, take care buddy (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 4th May 10.35am GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items were sent earlier on this morning, both standard and building upgrade gift items. My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received while my eyes were closed, during my night time. Have updated my signature page with my current gifts needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Lee Porritt - have a great birthday
Birthday cake blue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom