Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 5, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Congrats on opening your first trading thread! (y):cigar:

download.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Very well done on your first of many.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 5th March at 17.25pm GMT London UK)

I have finally finished sending out all my neighbours gift items for today. My thanks for all the continued gift items received during today, they are all very much appreciated and will be put to good use. No real changes were needed to be made to my signature page.

Have a great week flying, wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

Many thanks for all the gifts received over the last 10 days or so. They are much appreciated.
At the end of last week I decided to go QL hunting with my support account HA. This needed Landing Lamps which I asked for. The response was so great that I have had to change back to HA-Gift to Harc. Despite this I still have 31 gifts outstanding. To compound this situation I have a busy few days ahead with Doctor's appointment, Family staying and Meetings on the Retirement Complex where I live. As a result, please hold off gifting until I change my signature back to my needs.

After the maintenance down time gameplay improved a lot. However I have noticed that problems with joining launches and adding points have become difficult again.
Also I know I have sent inappropriate gifts to some neighbours where the "Take" changed to "Send" just as I clicked on Take again :(

I hope everyone has a profitable and enjoyable week.
Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

Things seem to be rolling right down the road, although not me yet. Intervention radiology says that it really isn't possible to remove a filter having been inside four years. However highly unlikely for an infection to adhere to such a device.
But the news doesn't stop there. CT scans, both past and present and changes are indicated even between the scan done Thursday and today's scan. It's sort of all the radiologists banging heads together. There are swollen lymph nodes of the lungs or enlarged I should say. Biopsy will proceed Thursday. Full body nuclear scan tomorrow will only find , the radiologists findings to be true where the infection may have attached the most. There is significant indication that the infection has attached to the discs in my vertebrae. How many to be made clear via the make me glow green test and a full body MRI.
As I had summized the extreme pain in the trunk area is from the infection.
Stay tuned for more information pertaining attached pictures before and after to see if I turn green. :lurking:

Things seem to be rolling right down the road, although not me yet. Intervention radiology says that it really isn't possible to remove a filter having been inside four years. However highly unlikely for an infection to adhere to such a device.
But the news doesn't stop there. CT scans, both past and present and changes are indicated even between the scan done Thursday and today's scan. It's sort of all the radiologists banging heads together. There are swollen lymph nodes of the lungs or enlarged I should say. Biopsy will proceed Thursday. Full body nuclear scan tomorrow will only find , the radiologists findings to be true where the infection may have attached the most. There is significant indication that the infection has attached to the discs in my vertebrae. How many to be made clear via the make me glow green test and a full body MRI.
As I had summized the extreme pain in the trunk area is from the infection.
Stay tuned for more information pertaining attached pictures before and after to see if I turn green. :lurking:

@KenDuckySmith

Good luck with all of this. I hope the Docs can find a way to ease the pain.

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 7th March at 17.05pm GMT London UK)

I have finished sending out all my neighbours gift items (flight, fuel 20 units and event) for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received during today. A few minor changes were made to my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I don't see it mentioned but after the update the videos for free items now works on windows. :cool:
Unless you have a really old computer that started with Vista, upgraded to win 7, then on to win 10. Poor old computer won't play the videos. :(:(:( I can go to local state, vunglesdk and see and play the videos there, but they won't play on the game. Don't know if I can add a new graphics card to a laptop????

D

Deleted member 5399

Update hospital visit
This is going to be my longest stay. Hoping to have my laptop smuggled in or I will be very bored for two months.
Yes thats right two months.
I will be on antibiotics, Ancef given via a pickline. Doing this at home isnt very sterile and transportation 3 times a day is hard. The staph infection has settled onto my vertebrae and discs in between. I will be fitted with a back brace also to keep my spine from collapse. Because of deteriorated discs the vertebrae can drop and grind together.
So smuggle my laptop into extended care and hope I dont get easily bored.

Update hospital visit
This is going to be my longest stay. Hoping to have my laptop smuggled in or I will be very bored for two months.
I will be on antibiotics, Ancef given via a pickline. Doing this at home isnt very sterile and transportation 3 times a day is hard. The staph infection has settled onto my vertebrae and discs in between. I will be fitted with a back brace also to keep my spine from collapse. Because of deteriorated discs the vertebrae can drop and grind together.
Wishing you all the best Ken my thoughts are with you

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Update hospital visit
Good luck smuggling:cautious: and get well soon:nurse:, Ken! Rooting for you! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom