Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 27, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

EVENING OF APRIL 1st 2017 into Sunday APRIL 2nd
@PeterNL request accepted for ANF4
@ all, ANF3 remove from neighbor list for time being. Working on creating new game via Windows that as fuel 20 to gift. I've tried multiple android emulators and nothing seems to work.
Okay a little preview of tonight into tomorrow gifts.
ANF1 @Blue Aero to @Fencat
ANF2 @Rainer to @WhatHappenedNow
ANF4 @WAMike Cyclone4 to lol @WAMike again, (forum people)(non-forum Natali)

@rocky I accidentally bumped you from ANF4 when went to visit, How it allowed me to, is beyond me as it was milliseconds I guess between the delete and visit buttons.
@KingKong another loss as neighbor. ANF2 has 2nd game but lost your 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Thanks for today's gifts @Captain WH Rollins @Wasted Eagle @Rainer @Blue Jay @Steve26 @skiv @Jenn12345 @Davescharf. Much appreciated! Return gifts are on their way :)

I learned a valuable lesson today: be prepared and think ahead. Got a jumbo, flew 10 flights, then it came back needing a repair ... but I need to upgrade to L5 Repair Base first!!

I'm short 3 TV Panels and 2 Air Vent Filters. If you are able to send, it would be much appreciated! It's no use having an aircraft sit idle in its hanger :eek:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 2nd April 15.50pm GMT London)

There are so many neighbours to thank today, for their continued gifting, my thanks goes to @Llewelyn roberts - @Natholian1 - @Blue Jay - @David Toad - @Robert - @MelMel - @Davejoyg - @Eren - @Harcourt - @Akims - @Troglodyte69 - @gbswales - @Jenn12345 - @jimstreet - @Pit1024 - @Red Fox One - @Jamiegsi - @Wired Parrott - @porvillewright - @JazzyJKC - @Deth_Aventari - @KenDuckySmith - @CoachBissett - @Blue Aero - @PhactorPhil - @Wasted Eagle - @BelleAIr and @Bob69bob - it is all very much welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Lunch for today was - pub lunch with all the family - outside in the pub's garden

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 2nd April 15.50pm GMT London)

There are so many neighbours to thank today, for their continued gifting, my thanks goes to @Llewelyn roberts - @Natholian1 - @Blue Jay - @David Toad - @Robert - @MelMel - @Davejoyg - @Eren - @Harcourt - @Akims - @Troglodyte69 - @gbswales - @Jenn12345 - @jimstreet - @Pit1024 - @Red Fox One - @Jamiegsi - @Wired Parrott - @porvillewright - @JazzyJKC - @Deth_Aventari - @KenDuckySmith - @CoachBissett - @Blue Aero - @PhactorPhil - @Wasted Eagle - @BelleAIr and @Bob69bob - it is all very much welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Lunch for today was - pub lunch with all the family - outside in the pub's garden

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Fantastic - we were back on a roast chicken dinner with daughter back from uni, went down really well!!!

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Thanks for today's gifts @Captain WH Rollins @Wasted Eagle @Rainer @Blue Jay @Steve26 @skiv @Jenn12345 @Davescharf. Much appreciated! Return gifts are on their way :)

I learned a valuable lesson today: be prepared and think ahead. Got a jumbo, flew 10 flights, then it came back needing a repair ... but I need to upgrade to L5 Repair Base first!!

I'm short 3 TV Panels and 2 Air Vent Filters. If you are able to send, it would be much appreciated! It's no use having an aircraft sit idle in its hanger :eek:
you are not the first and definitely not the last one by which it happened:p...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom