Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 27, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wabbitgirl and @cats are awesome - Thank you for the bioreactors. I am all set now.
If Rocky61 would send Sorting Robots or Air Purifiers that would be wonderful.
@cats are awesome - I would love it if you could send 3 more Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors. I have Gyroscopes or could continue with the fuel.
@Captain WH Rollins - thank you for the Magnetic Flaw Detector. Would you prefer Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors or Granulators?
Also thank you to all my other friends that keep my fleet in the air with flight consumables.
Gyros would be great. :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 31st March 08.20am GMT London)

My thanks for gifts received today go to - @skiv - @David Toad - @gorrion - @JazzyJKC - @Mike47 - @jimstreet - @wydaho - @Harcourt - @Jenn12345 - @Bob69bob - @Eren - @porvillewright - @Az1 - @gbswales - @BelleAIr - @Deth_Aventari - @Blue Aero - @PhactorPhil - @GamingSwiftie - @Akims - @CoachBissett - @Llewelyn roberts and @Natholian1

All my gifts for this morning have been gifted to my neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

officially ANF3 has crashed. and I can't get it back. Too large for cellphone. Blue stacks never gave me trouble before but now too many slow loads or no loads.
When I have time I will create another user account on PC and start ANF3 again. Apologies to everyone who got gifts from that game.

officially ANF3 has crashed. and I can't get it back. Too large for cellphone. Blue stacks never gave me trouble before but now too many slow loads or no loads.
When I have time I will create another user account on PC and start ANF3 again. Apologies to everyone who got gifts from that game.
Try Nox - doesn't seem to use nearly as many resources. With Multi-nox you can have as many games as you have google ID's.

D

Deleted member 5399

MARCH 31 18 days and counting.
@crescent moon Will look up Nox when through today. Thanks. May have to start from scratch again but not many levels til can gift 20Xfuel if it's in gifting list.
And Speaking of gifting
ANF1 @Steve26 to @Yos #3 officially. KM4 unofficial. Looks like it may be Eastern European, Soviet type K though.
ANF2 @Cath 2 to @GiftXchange
ANF4 @flyfire to @Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 1st April 06.55am GMT London)

All my neighbours 20 gifts for this morning have been gifted, my thanks for all the gifts received go to - @Wired Parrott - @MelMel - @Airport Arne - @Jenn12345 - @gbswales - @gorrion - @Pit1024 - @wydaho - @Harcourt - @LenR - @Troglodyte69 - @Bob69bob - @Steve26 - @jimstreet - @porvillewright - @Davejoyg - @Blue Aero - @JazzyJKC - @CoachBissett - @Deth_Aventari - @Davescharf and @must_dash - it is greatly appreciated.

Take Away Restaurant Food Tonight - Thai

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 1st April 06.55am GMT London)

All my neighbours 20 gifts for this morning have been gifted, my thanks for all the gifts received go to - @Wired Parrott - @MelMel - @Airport Arne - @Jenn12345 - @gbswales - @gorrion - @Pit1024 - @wydaho - @Harcourt - @LenR - @Troglodyte69 - @Bob69bob - @Steve26 - @jimstreet - @porvillewright - @Davejoyg - @Blue Aero - @JazzyJKC - @CoachBissett - @Deth_Aventari - @Davescharf and @must_dash - it is greatly appreciated.

Take Away Restaurant Food Tonight - Thai

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thai sounds good - daughter coming home from Uni for a couple of weeks, so we are moving into comfort food zone - yyeeeesssss!

morning.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 1st April 09.30am GMT London)

I noticed a red launch on the pad with 5 flyers already onboard, there was a small amount of resources left, so I clicked and joined. I then found the launch was empty, not sure what happened. I now have a red launch I'm not able to close and launch. You are more than welcomed to join and take 1st, 2nd and 3rd place etc. - I'm happy to bring up the rear - your help would be appreciated with this - currently 950 in.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom